THE DISCILPES OF APOCALYPSE

AND

THE STORM TROOPER'S OF APOCALYPSE

DOA4LIFE
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strategies

Got any tips for other players or new strategies?

Other AKA'S DARK JEDI

Games your playing in ? VACTION

Re: Strategies

1.On the first day, the first thing you do is buy 3 sq ft of lab space. Next you buy 46 junkies. These junkies will make just enough money for you to continually buy machines.

2.After that, you buy machines until you have 1600 machines.

3.Next you buy 500 textbooks.

4.Next you dump credits into Home Ec until your Home Ec is at 175%

5.From here on out you split your token spending between making more machines, and keeping Home Ec at 175%.

This strategy has yielded me 115 million networth,

Other AKA'S DARK JEDI

Games your playing in ? VACTION

Junkies + Lab

1. 5 sq ft lab, 85-95 junkies (be careful if you get 95 you always have the extra drug units)
2. 500 books.
3. earn pimp credits... 15000 for every mill in worth will keep you at 175%.
4. buy a Fitty Cent style thug gear coat.
5.recruit junkies keeping pimpology at 175%. buy 1lab for every 17-20 junkies. (depending on cartel gain)
5. As soon as your worth hits 45-55 million you should spend some money on shakes to get ur stamina up a bit. If you get gunned at all during round - up ur stamina to 200% and keep it there.
6. start to earn theft creds as late as possible. it's 10,000 per 1 million in worth.
7. spend all cash on vests as close to reset as possible.

Junkie
1. go to the local dealer and fill your coat.
2. buy 5000 shakes.
3. Then go to the street corner and get 110 junkies.
4. Buy a Leather Vest.
5. continue to recruit junkies making sure you never have an empty coat.
6. when safe to do so hoard enough money to buy the trench coat, make sure you keep enough drugs in your coat to keep your junkies out of training.
7. When you reach 750 junkies start getting text book continue to keep coat filled and when you get up to 500- 600 books stop and then start getting pimp creds.
8. continue to keep credits at 175% and stanima at 200%, spend "ALL" extra cash on vests (no hoarding).
9. When you get your pimp up to 175% start recruiting junkies again, do not over recruit, monitor coat very closly.
10. start hoarding at around 45-55mill keep stamina at 200%.
13. earn theft credits as late as possible, 10,000 per 1 million in worth.
14. spend all cash on vests as close to reset as possible (vests).

Machine
1. buy 3-5 lab... 51-85 junkies depending on lab size (eg- 4 lab=68junkies).
2. buy 500-700 sewing machines.
3. 500 books.
4. earn home ec credits until 175% (15000 for every 1mill in worth).
5. continue to split tokens between machines and home ec credits (keep them at 175% at all times).
6. Hoard cash all round!!!
7. spend all cash on vests as close to reset as possible (vests).
8. buy 40,000 thugs if you continue to be thugged.
Alcopop will be running it and will teach you everything you need to know
~remember~
JUNKIES STRATS... don't hoard tokens, especially in the "first" week and cash out in vests.
MACHINE STRATS... hoard money "all" round.
EVERYONE... once hoarding spend the money as late as possible so you don't get suicided.

A GOOD B GAME STAT.

IF you cant reach 120 mill please follow this strat !!!

(((you must follow it word for word, if you want it to work ))))

-1 LAB FEEDS 17 JUNKIES ( SO DON’T GO CRAZY WITH DRUG LAB)

-VEST MAKE YOU THE MOST IN WORTH SO DON’T BUY ANYTHING ELSE, NO GUNS NO THUGS NOTHING WITH YOUR CASH EXCEPT VESTS

-THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT, FOLLOW EVERYTHING I SAY, SO DO EVERYTHING I SAY AND NOTHING ELSE .

Ok this is the strat that I would like you to follow if you cant reach at least 120 mill in worth!!!

1. Get between 100 and 200 junkies ( 1 LAB FEEDS 17 JUNKIES) so don’t go crazy with lab space you don’t need a lot. (USE THE CALCULATOR)

2. when you have got all your junkies with the right amount of lab start putting all your tokens into textbooks. (DO NOT STOP UNTIL YOU GET 1000 TEXTBOOKS) this will allow you to earn 3000 credits per token. ( PLEASE READ THIS PART OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND IT)

3. When you have 1000 textbooks, which gets you 3000 credits per token, start earning credits from the university. (((EVERY ONE TOKEN WILL EARN YOU 3000 CREDS, SO USE THE CALCULATOR TO FIND OUT HOW MANY CREDITS YOU CAN EARN)))

e.g. lets say I have 50 tokens to spend, and I have 1000 textbooks, this is what you do get out your calculator and times how many tokens you have by how many creds you can earn per token.

50X3000 = 150,000 credits ( you can buy whatever credits you like but you will want to keep your thefts at 85 %.

4. Ok now you r earning creds from the university, when you have enough creds at your university start selling them on the black market. (GO TO BLACK MARKET AND THEN GO TO SELL, YOU WILL SEE YOUR CREDS . SELL THEM FOR JUST A LITTLE UNDER WHAT THEY R AT THE MOMENT. DO NOT CRASH THE MARKET!!!)

5. This is the final thing you need to know for this strat, when you get all your cash back from selling your creds on the black market buy vests( ONLY VESTS, NO GUNS NO THUGS)

Other AKA'S FIRST LADY

Re: Re: Strategies

So just one question, this is my first game in A games so what is the difference between strats in A or B games?????
thanx n cheers

Other AKA'S Mickey & Mallory Knox

Games your playing in ? A5