Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Goober

hey... to whoever u r... thanks 4 the kind words... but WHO R U... lol u got me curious... email and let me know .. c-ya

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I love the new clip Ryan, keep up the Fantastic work that you are doing! I love ya to death and I miss ya! MUAH! Talk to you later!

ha ha ha

i know who u are... nenar nenar nenar... good to see ya at church ... lol i think i said goober a lil to loud... see ya... stay strong...G od has a great plan for your life...

Replying to:

hey... to whoever u r... thanks 4 the kind words... but WHO R U... lol u got me curious... email and let me know .. c-ya

Replying to:

I love the new clip Ryan, keep up the Fantastic work that you are doing! I love ya to death and I miss ya! MUAH! Talk to you later!

Re: ha ha ha

Goober Goober Goober Goober...I shouldn't have said anything on Wed. Should have just let it bother you...lol

Love ya!

You know who

Replying to:

i know who u are... nenar nenar nenar... good to see ya at church ... lol i think i said goober a lil to loud... see ya... stay strong...G od has a great plan for your life...

Replying to:

Replying to: