Horse of the Americas Message Board

Welcome to the HOA Message forum. Feel free to post a message.
Please post photos in the Photo Center. Click on Return to Website; then click on Photo Center.

Horse of the Americas Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Summer Newsletter

Its not too soon to be thinking about a article for the next newsletter. Let us know what your doing with you horse, the good, the bad and the Ugly.

Send them to me, I will keep them safe until Vik and Gretchen are ready to put it together. Or until we get a New News letter Editor. Now say that fast 5 times.

Re: Summer Newsletter

When are you taking submission until? I have some stuff...I was working on for the last newsletter then I forgot...so I have it half finished....also was thinking about doing an ad? Is there someone who can do ad design? I know how, but don't have any good programs on my old computer to do it with....

We are hoping for the middle of July but that can be extended.

Hate to volunteer any one to help with your ad, but Shiela Brown did a great job in helping me. Just don't tell a lot of people, she might get a big head.

And we need all the articles we can get, put a article in and we will give you a free ad in the newsletter.

Is there a format that works best? for the articles and the ads?

Andrea: For articles, Microsoft Word works best. I can help you with ad design if Sheila is busy; just send me all the particulars to my email and I'll see what I can do. I will send you a proof design.

Hope to be getting something to you and Tom both sometime tomorrow!