Horse of the Americas Message Board

Welcome to the HOA Message forum. Feel free to post a message.
Please post photos in the Photo Center. Click on Return to Website; then click on Photo Center.

Horse of the Americas Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baca Chica Checking in

Just want to say Hi to everyone. Been out of touch for a while. I moved back to my hometown to be close to my parents. I just love it here it is so beautiful back home. I am loving seeing the horses and being with family. I am working out of my house so I get to walk about 5 feet over to my desk in the morning to get to work.

As far as our gorgeous horses we still have the final 9 and they have never looked better. I will be sharing some photos on our Baca Chica Farms facebook page. I would like very much to place some additional horses now that things are stable. We want them to go to good homes where their history and breed are truly appreciated.

If you are interested please contact me at my email address. These horses are family to us, our greatest interest is that they find a permanent home with loving families, hopefully where they can be part of a breeding program for ongoing preservation.

Best to all of you, miss you very much. I will be online a lot more now that things are settled.

God Bless!

Re: Baca Chica Checking in

Welcome back into the family!! We have missed you and looking forward to the photos and stories from your ranch. Kathy

Re: Baca Chica Checking in

I am glad to hear that things are working out for you and am looking forward to hearing more from you. Would you put the photos on your website as well as your Facebook page for those of us who don’t belong to Facebook? Not that I am in any position to take on a horse, I just like to look at photos of them.