Horse of the Americas Message Board

Welcome to the HOA Message forum. Feel free to post a message.
Please post photos in the Photo Center. Click on Return to Website; then click on Photo Center.

Forum: Horse of the Americas Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Location for Registrar's Office

Wishing you much success, I admire you for continueing your education and attaining your degree.

Email  

I know this was a big decision to make. behind you all the way,

Thank you all for the well wishes. I am looking forward to the fall semester. I will be taking the History of Language(English), Western Civilization (History), and Spanish.

I need new horse photos from the membership, with or without a rider; include full registered name and HOA number,other registry numbers, and owner or rider. Send via email to the address linked here and any other pertinent information.

Bev: I will have more time to do website stuff, so send me some new Online Museum pieces.

Gretchen

Girlfriend, you can count on it. Hey, the infamous Long Rider's Guild posted an article from 1948 slamming the eastern Spanish horse. Think maybe I can do a rebuttal? Or would that be giving the Son of a Dentist too much notoriety now that he can't go after Frank anymore?

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com