Horse of the Americas Message Board

Welcome to the HOA Message forum. Feel free to post a message.
Please post photos in the Photo Center. Click on Return to Website; then click on Photo Center.

Forum: Horse of the Americas Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Horse of America's On-line Hall of Fame

Oh Tom, this is manna to me....I think it's a comulsive disorder *smiles* If I can get the information together, I can do it. And you have given me some information to start with. Kathy has already said she wants to help, and if I get down on my knewws and beg pretty please with sugar on top, I think Simrat might help with information.

And I will personally contact folks in the Southwest Mustang org for info on Gilbert.

My concern is getting photos of these animals. I know Ellie Foote will happily sing the praises of her mustang...but I did not know about the French folks mentioned.
I think with some steady work we can have something to show by summer. My only concern is pictures.

Email  
Re: Horse of America's On-line Hall of Fame

Sounds lie a good idea, Bev. I have lots of pics as does Nancy Pearson's great site. Just post what you need and we'll try to come up with them.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com