OLD CAR SERVICES FORUM

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Forum: General Forum
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Seven tyre supplier

l've been running my Big Seven on oversize tryes for a number of years, they are 500/525X16 and motor bike tyres l think. l would like to fit the original size 475x16 mainly as they can rub the bodywork on cornering hard and turning can effect front wings.

l have noticed the Vintage Tyre Supplies stock a Firestone 475x16 tyre @£125 but do any readers know of a supplier alternative to this?

Email  
Re: Seven tyre supplier

I have just checked with another Big Seven Owner who recently searched for tyres for his car and ended up with the same size and make for £150 each. This included VAT and carriage. This size isn't easily available. Have you asked Robin Taylor, the Big Seven Registrar, if he knows of another source? Robin.E.Taylor@TalkTalk.net

Email  

I am also looking for this tyre, have had a customer come in for it and cant find anywhere. If you get any good leads please let me know. Im thinking maybe soucing from abroad?

Longstone Tyres (www.longstonetyres.co.uk) list Firestone 450/475 x 16 at £135.00 + VAT and Vintage Tyres Supplies (www.vintagetyres.com)list the same tyre for £139.00 +VAT

Still worth checking with Robin Taylor of the Big Seven Register who may know of other sources. Email: robin.e.taylor@talktalk.net

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com