Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Prayer, Art, Devotions, Bible Studies, Friends
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need Prayer

Hi Everyone..My husband and I need prayer.August the Lord gave me a word in the spirit about someone who I was close too and that a friend ship would soon be over.My friend in Shinnton WV felt this too.Last two weeks my husband and I have seen this come to past.Pray that we handle this in a way that would please the Lord.They tried to bust our marriage of 41 on November 26th.We did talk to them and she wanted me out of the way.Right in front of me.We were one time close.She and her husband are kind of seperated.He and the boy 18 lives with his grandma a hour away and she lives with her mom.Today the Lord sent three confirmations to me.One from my dear friend Kim and my charsmatic leader called to see how we were and she told me what the Lord is speaking to her.It was the same thing that the Lord spoke to me this morning and what Kim who is on this board felt.Then my Pastor called.She had us on her heart and she told me the same thing.We always use to spend saturday nights here watching Kim Clement and then NCIS on the computer.We feel that we need to start limiting the time they come over on the weekend.They are here all saturday evening and then Sunday for a couple hours before church.Pray for us and that this will be handled the right way.Thank you for praying.God Bless Pam