Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Prayer For you i Love you all, Hope your day is being blessed

Dear Jesus,
my holy and sacred Lord,
I want to praise you and give you thanks today for all that you have done in my life!
I know and believe that you have guided,
protected and blessed me in more ways than I could imagine.
I know that you have loved me,
and for this I'm forever grateful to you God!
Please forgive me for all of my sins,
and anything wrong I have ever done,
known or unknown to me.
Please continue to help in every situation that I need you in,
for you alone have all power and authority in life on Heaven and Earth!
Please consider my family,
and let your powerful hand touch over them with grace and power!
In Jesus name I pray,
amen!

©2010 One Christian Ministry

Is is not written that the kingdom of God dwells within you? In the day that you made Me Lord of your life and give to Me the scepter and allow Me to reign within: then will I begin to move and My power shall radiate forth from your entire being. Then will I bring to pass miracles--when you walk in uprightness and with mercy toward your acquaintances and even toward your enemies. Just give Me your hand and I will give you Myself. Give Me every doubt, every fear, every heartache. I am here to help. I am here to carry your load and minister to your need. I will not fail you nor forsake you. I am your God...be not afraid. Christ has redeemed you from the curse of sin...Rejoice, therefore, that you are no longer a slave, but you are freeborn by grace. Walk in this liberty for as you claim your freedom, it shall become a reality. You have been washed in the blood of the Lamb: Put away, then, all unrighteousness. You have been given a new name: Walk worthy of Him whose name you now bear. You have a new Father: Live in obedience to His will. You have been brought out of bondage: Do not return.