Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do You Need a Miracle** A Very Powerful Prayer * Take the 7 day trial

Prayer of the Heart Do you need a Miracle?

Take the seven-day challenge!

Day : One

Oh Heavenly Father, I worship you! I give you all the glory and honor and praise! You are beautiful and glorious and wonderful. Majestic is your Name! Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty who was and is and is to come! You are worthy to receive all the glory, honor and praise. Oh Heavenly Father, I love you! I adore you! I thank you! You are the Alpha and Omega. The first and the last, the beginning and the end! You are the King of kings and Lord of lords! You are my Source! You are everything to me! You are the Bread of Life! You are living Water! You are the Door and the Gate! You are the Way, Truth and the Life! You are the Resurrection and the Life! The True Light from Heaven! The Light of the World! The Good Shepard! The Lamb of God! The Lion of the Tribe of Judah! The Chief Cornerstone! The Bright Morning Star! The Lilly of the Valley! The Rose of Sharon! The Fairest of ten-thousand! Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace, Our Intercessor, Great Physician, Our Healer, Savior, Redeemer, Restorer and Provider! You are Lord and Master! The Rock! The Messiah of Israel! The friend of sinners! You are the lord God Almighty! The Word of God! The Passover Lamb! The Spirit of Truth! The Spirit of Wisdom! The Spirit of Knowledge! The Spirit of Understanding! The Spirit of Council! The Spirit of Discernment! The Spirit of the fear of the Lord! The Spirit of Strength! Your name is I Am. . . .You are Yeshua! Israel’s Messiah! You are Adonai, Master and Lord! You are El- Shaddai, God Almighty! You are Elohim, Our Strength and Power! You are YHWH, I AM Jehovah God! I AM the one who is, and was and is to come! Jesus, the Christ! The Anointed One! The Good Shepard!

The Lord’s prayer; “ Our Father who art in heaven, holy is your name, Your kingdom come! Your will be done! On earth as it is in heaven. O Lord give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our sins and our debts and our trespasses. As we forgive those, who have sinned against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, for yours is the kingdom, and power and the glory forever. Amen!

Jesus, My Lord and Savior; Your Word says: do not worry about my life, what I will eat or what I will wear . . . You will provide everything I need . . . But only when I first seek your kingdom and righteousness, then all these things will be given to me. I choose not to worry. I choose to seek your kingdom and righteousness. I humbly bow before you! I worship you in Spirit and Truth and I praise your Holy name. I love you with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind and all my strength and I love my neighbor as myself. Jesus is my Lord and Savior! Your name is Yeshua!
Oh Heavenly Father. I ask you to search my heart and see if there any offensive way in me. I ask you to test me and try me and prove me in all things. I ask you to mold me, shape me and make me into the person, that you created me to be. I am your disciple and friend. I repent of all my sins! I ask you to help me and save me. I change my mind and my attitude. I admit that I have sinned against you. I now choose the narrow road that few find. I confess (1 John 1: 9 ) I ask you to forgive me and cleanse me and purify me from all my unrighteousness. I admit that I need a Savior.I am lost without you! I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Lord! I believe Jesus is God in the flesh. I believe Jesus is the Word of God. The Bible says: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning . . . The Word became flesh and dwelt among us and we have seen his glory. The glory from the One and Only who came from the Father full of grace and truth. I believe Jesus is the Son of God. I believe God raised Jesus from the dead. I believe I am saved by grace through faith and it is not of me, it is a free gift of God; not by works so that no one can boast. I believe in true repentance through Godly sorrow. I believe I am saved through Jesus . . . because of God’s grace, kindness, forgiveness and mercy . . . I believe God’s grace is sufficient. God‘s kindness means salvation. God’s mercy is new every morning. Your name is majestic and all powerful. Your love endures forever. Your forgiveness is forever. Your power is unlimited. Your aroma is sweet. And your presence is beautiful. Your voice is the sound of thunder. Gods Spirit speaks through a small still voice. God’s eyes are a burning fire. God’s hair is white as wool. God’s truth will set you free. God’s timing is perfect. God’s judgements are righteous and just. God’s Word is living and active and sharper than a two-edged sword. Gods Word is like fire, like a hammer that breaks the rock to pieces, God is a c