Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Sunday Morning* Please Come Say HI & Share with us We Miss u

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SpiritualGraphics.com

Hi There: Just a little prayer i received from my friend Les, hope your day is filled with many blessings, Come say hi to us ok. We miss u..((Big Hugs))) Lets Pray: Dear God our father walk through my house take my worries and illnesses: please watch over and heal my family in JESUS name amen. This prayer is powerful. Pass this prayer to 12 people excluding me. A blessing is coming to you in form of a new job,house,marriage, or financially.Don't break or ask questions. This is... a test. Does GOD come first in your life? If so stop what your'e doing and send it.Jesus loves you.. I love you all, GrannyFaith x0x0x0

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SpiritualGraphics.com

Dearest Father God,
in the name of Jesus we
thank you for this day,
and waking us up to see another
beautiful day. Father God,
in the name of Jesus, we
cancel and rebuke every
plot that the devil has on
our lives we rebuke and
bind all forms of sickness
right now, in the name of
Jesus. Father God, we ask that
you will keep us form all
evil and with our minds
stayed on Jesus. Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed
against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that
shall rise against thee in
judgment thou shalt condemn.

Father God, in the name of Jesus we ask that you will touch those that are not feeling well. Father God, we ask that you will touch those that are in the hospitals, in the name of Jesus. Father God, we ask that you will perform miracles and healing in the lives of your people, in the name of Jesus. Father God, we thank you in advance for your healing power, making a way out of no way. Father God, we thank you for those that we were praying for that had surgery and you pulled them through, in the name of Jesus.

Father God, we thank you for those that we were praying for that you would bless them with the desires of their hearts, in the name of Jesus. Father God we ask that you will strengthen us, encourage us, empower us, motivate us even more and more to pray and to help others, use us to be soul winners for you Lord. Father God, we ask that you will open up doors for us to be able to do more outreach in the communities and Cities that we live in. Father God, just have your way, in the name of Jesus. Father God, we ask that you will continue to bring your people together to Pray, in the name of Jesus.

We thank you right now in advance for being a way maker and fixing the situations that we were in. We thank you Lord that you we can rest knowing that everything is going to be alright.

Father God, we ask that you will touch any situation that we may have left out in this prayer, in the name of Jesus. Father God we thank you right now for the VICTORY. God is good and he is worthy to be praised! Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Scripture &
Prayer 4 You

I waited patiently for the LORD;
And He inclined to me,
And heard my cry.
He also brought me
up out of a horrible pit,
Out of the miry clay.
And set my feet upon a rock.
And established my steps.
He has put a new
song in my mouth---