Peek A Boo I C U** Please Have a real Blessed Weekend With Jesus*

Peek a Boo:

Please Come Say Hi to me ok.

Just click this link and

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IntimacyWithGodPrayerMinistry/?yguid=155440191

say hi and meet many of our precious

friends all around this big wide world.

we are all prayer warriors

and we will be covering you in all our prayers.

If you need me please call me ok

(954)885-1560

or email me

precious2god61@yahoo.com

Good Friday Morning

precious Family of God:

Are you all ready for the

weekend?
We are, and soooo
ready for the weekend, time to rest,
and pray and watch a little Hallmark
movies, and some of
the British Open
Tournament on ESPN
they have had some really
bad weather there in Scotland.
I pray you can stop
in and share what you are
doing this weekend too ok.

Please come

say hi to me ok at a

House of Prayer Ministry

http://www.freewebs.com/grannyfaith4jesus65/guestbook.htm

Todays Inspiration
Death: Because of Christ,
You Can Face It.
by Max Lucado
As heart surgeries go, mine was far from the riskiest. But any procedure that requires four hours of probes inside your heart is enough to warrant an added prayer. So on the eve of my surgery, Denalyn, I, and some kind friends offered our share. We were staying at a hotel adjacent to the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. We asked God to bless the doctors and watch over the nurses. After we chatted a few minutes, they wished me well and said good-bye. I needed to go to bed early. But before I could sleep, I wanted to offer one more prayer...alone.
I took the elevator down to the lobby and found a quiet corner and began to think. What if the surgery goes awry? What if this is my final night on earth? Is there anyone with whom I should make my peace? Do I need to phone any person and make amends? I couldn't think of anyone. (So if you are thinking I should have called you, sorry. Perhaps we should talk.)
Next I wrote letters to my wife and daughters, each beginning with the sentence "If you are reading this, something went wrong in the surgery."
Then God and I had the most honest of talks. We began with a good review of my first half century. The details would bore you, but they entertained us. I thanked him for grace beyond measure and for a wife who descended from the angels. My tabulation of blessings could have gone on all night and threatened to do just that. So I stopped and offered this prayer: I'm in good hands, Lord. The doctors are prepared; the staff is experienced. But even with the best of care, things happen. This could be my final night in this version of life, and I'd like you to know, if that's the case, I'm okay.
And I went to bed. And slept like a baby. As things turned out, I recovered from the surgery, and here I am, strong as ever, still pounding away at the computer keyboard. One thing is different, though. This matter of dying bravely?
I think I will.
May you do the same.

A Comforting Verse

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son...
Romans 8:28-29

It's a promise we've staked our lives on for years. The idea of God being in control can sound alarming, but once we settle into the promise, it begins to feel immensely comfortable. If God did not restrain evil, then headaches and hardships would come barreling at us, uncontrolled. His decrees and ordinances shape good and evil in such a way as to warn us of hell, woo us toward heaven, and fit us for life here and in the hereafter. All inspired by his love, pure and passionate.

You can't ignore love like this. You can't sit on a fence or put it off until later. The love of Romans 8 begs a daily response. God is working all things together for your good today; will you not participate with him through your obedience? Today you may be forced to make tough decisions, as well as choices in hardship. Today you may be tempted in a new area - a part of you which you thought was safe. God is working for your good... will you not obey him and work for his glory?

When we say 'yes' to following God, and when we say 'no' to worrying or fears of the future, walls collapse, sashes are thrown open, and windows in your life are raised to let in the fresh air of change and transformation. One day heaven will arrive and we will embrace each other, free of pain, and marvel how God worked it all, everything, lock-stock-and-barrel, for our good. Until that day, until God drops the curtain on suffering, let's commit to work for his glory.

Thank you, Father, for working everything in my life into a pattern for good. I want to participate with you and work today for your glory!

Please know we are

always praying 4 you!

Please Call our 24/7

Pray