Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Saturday Morning Precious Family of God* I MIss you* Howare you Doing?

Please Come Say Hi To me

Please click the link

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IntimacyWithGodPrayerMinistry/?yguid=155440191

I Miss you.. Big Huggies

I love you, and i am praying

for you always

Good Saturday Morning

Precious Friends:

How are you doing?
Did u sleep good?
We did, and we just finished
praying for you..Please let
us know if you need prayer ok.

Coffee is ready,
Breafast too;

come rest with
Jesus & lil me,

Dear Heavenly Father, may my
life bless others today, and
everyday, so they can see you
and your love more
clearly in me. In Jesus'
name I pray. Amen

Be A Blessing

I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.
--Genesis 22:17-18
Make me a blessing, make me a blessing,
Out of my life may Jesus shine;
Make me a blessing, O Savior, I pray,
Make me a blessing to someone today.

Would you like to have assurance that you are enjoying the Lord's favor? There is a way to know, and it's simpler than you might realize.

The clue is in the Scripture for today. God was in essence saying, "Abraham, I am blessing you so you in turn can bless all nations. They will receive something through you, and it is in this way that you will know that my hand of favor is upon you."

For us, the surest evidence that the Lord's hand of blessing is upon us comes when others are blessed through us. When we encourage friends and family in the midst of our trials, we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God's hand of favor is on us. The best part is that those who are being blessed are at the same time being drawn closer to the Lord.

To be blessed by God means being drawn deeper, higher, and further into his heart. Being blessed means feeling his favor, his pleasure, and his delight. It means understanding him in his ways. What a gift to pass on to others!

Is the joy of your relationship with Jesus overflowing to those around you? Is their walk with him different because of you? Is their prayer life growing because of you? Has their witness gone up a notch because something about you has rubbed off on them? If so, rest assured. God's blessing is on you.

Lord, the best blessing you can ever bestow on me is Jesus. Help me to get to know him. In turn I'll pass on the blessing that results to others

Please know we are
always praying 4 you!

Please Call our 24/7

Prayer phone line

(954)885-1560

May our Lord and Savior
keep you in His loving hands,
i pray He will comfort you,
strengthen you and bring
healing in all areas
of your body, mind, Spirit
and all areas of your life.