Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer and Praise (Sharing From my precious Prayer Warriors)

Prayer and Praise
Prayerandpraise@charter.net

Friday June 25

Herchel

Herschel had surgery last Wed. It is not good. The cancer mass in the bladder has spread into the muscle ligaments. It is so big that they can't remove it. The only option is chemo. They put a stent in one kidney, but couldn't do the other. If he decides to do chemo, they will go in through the back and try to put in the stent. They won't do this if he chooses not to have chemo. He bled a lot during surgery and, apparently, before surgery when he had the urinary track infection. They gave him three blood transfusions and kept him in the hospital until Sat. He has a few days to decide what he should do. Please help us pray that God will make it clear to him just what he should do. His spirits are good and his faith and confidence in the Lord are solid. He feels God holding his hand. Please help us pray for a miracle of healing and also that his spirit remain strong and intimate with God. Pray for his family, as well. He appreciates everyone's prayers. Thank you!

Sue

Below is a little of what she has written. They have not successfully diagnosed her and she is especially hurting over a divorce she didn't want to happen but has no control over.
Things just continue to fall apart. I'm so tired. Tired of being sick, tired off all this stress and tired of crying everyday. I pray and pray yet things just get worse and worse. I'm hanging onto my sanity by a thread.I really feel that I am at my breaking point. I feel like I am lost at sea and don't know which way to swim.
I do ask for prayer that my disability judge will be sympathetic to my condition and grant me disability. It's going to take a miracle from god for the bank to allow me to keep my house too.
I am just desperate in every way you can imagine. I am not this strong. My entire life is one big question mark. I don't know what else I can do. I'm so overwhelmed with sadness and worry. I want a better life for my kids than to watch me cry either from physical pain or this emotional tornado I'm spinning in. I know so many people have it worse than me and I feel guilty for the mistakes that I have made that brought me to this point.

Scott
Scott , Kathy's husband, had a fourth arterial leg bypass surgery Wed. He seems to recover quickly and this afternoon will have part of his foot amputated, unless something negative occurs.Not good, but much less severe than what was anticipated a few weeks ago.
This is an update. What is happening to him is what happened to so many in Haiti. The infection was so bad they are amputating as the only way left to get rid of an infection so bad it could kill him.

Jennifer

Please pray for Jennifer. She is 23 years old. She had a stroke. Her job is the only source of income for the family. Her husband is in school. She has a 2 year old daughter. Drs. say, the stroke happened because, she had TB when she was a child. I will update if I hear more.

Gayland

We are asking you and your churches to pray for Gayland Stephens (Brenda's Brother) who is in Scott & White Hospital with a brain hemorreatic which has resulted in a stroke. A year ago he was stricken with Pancreatic cancer and has fought a valiant fight.

Steve

Please pray for Steve, my husband, as he lost his job due to the fact that he is not back to work even though he has been through two surgeries on his knee. His knee is not healed so the company thought they would fire him . Our attorney says that this is not lawful and is fighting Steve's company , but that takes time and we need to have funds for living now and for Steve that means no insurance for a doctor to look at his knee.
Steve's knee is popping and hurting and swelling so bad and no doctor anymore but the workman's comp doctor that he went too before can't see him now that steve is fired
Steve is suppose to look for work but won't be able to work because of his knee .
We want prayer to the good Lord that HE will bring what is needed in funds, that we can sell our boat and tracker for funds for now until the attorney can do something in court or etc.
We also need prayer that we will lean to the Lord and not give in to satan and his lies, that we stay focused on what the Lord says.
Pray that we get aid from the places steve goes in search of funds or etc.
Pray that we get medicaid as I am diagonised as terminal.
Hospice is still taking care of me and it has been a year now that I am still alive . I thank the Lord for added days for HIS will to be done
I pray that Steve will get help somewhere for his knee so that he can have more surgery or something so that he can go back to a job or that he will get on disability and we get enough to live on.
Just pray what you feel lead to pray but please lets get these prayers up on our behalf out there so the Lord hears from you all.
Steve and I thank you and we thank the Lord for giving us food and allowing