Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Praise Report.

Just wanted to praise the Lord and thank him for making a way for me to get my nerve pain meds.We have no income.My husband is unemployed and have over 300 applications/resumes in.No one had called.So friends have been sending us love offerings/care packages to help us.Some people think that you have to have a lot of money to help others.Not true.A small amount will help any one in need.Little by little.God honors that.Anyways I am waiting to hear from welfare about getting medical.Been praying.I am disable and have applied for SSI.The nerves in my feet/legs are dying and they burn a lot.This is what I take the meds for.Am prediebetic and on sugar pills.I am thanking the Lord and praising him for bring ing in the monies that was needed for this med.It is costly.Got to pay $10.00 less thanks to the United Way.They paid over half of this medication.Thank you Jesus!!!Thanking the Lord that I had a extra $10.00 to get gas.This was another prayer answered.Plus a little left over to go to Dollar General to get somee personal things.So am so grateful to the Lord for his people reaching out to me.Am praying that the Lord will really bless them for obeying him.Thank you Jesus that their are those that obey the voice of the Lord and give to help the poor.Thank you Lord.Amen and Amen.Pamela

Re: Praise Report.

Yes Pam Amen....
Praising God with you.

He is faithful...He will never
suffer the righteous to be moved.
Amen

Dianna