Author
Comment
My Personal Prayer Request

... _ _ _________
·´º o`·, /__/ _/____ ____/
```)¨(´´´ | | | | | | | || |l±±±±| |
¸,.-·²°´ ¸,.-·~·~·-.,¸ `°²·-. :º° ·~·~·-..,¸
‘As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord´
“Igniting soul’s through the proclamation of Jesus Christ”.

I am a government rebuild, United States Marine Corp issue. My legs were torn apart while training officer’s on a field mission. I am a survivor of several broken bones and surgeries; My legs and back have been rebuilt twice; I get migraine headaches so severe they render me useless and in the hospital for days; The blocked arteries through my regional system have caused my upper intestines to fail without special medication; I have acquired blank spaces in my mind, missing pieces from time to time. I suffer from severe chronic pain throughout my body due to arthritis, Fibromyalgia, degenerative bone mass osteoporosis, and nerve disorder caused by blockages through my entire nervous system. I can not set upright in a chair for long periods of time, can’t take long trips without breaks to stretch out and keep the blood flow moving. I have been bed ridden, having to learn how to walk again at least two separate times in my life. I write almost everything in word document or my outlook express so I can save it and come back to it. In case anyone wondered about my pasting or the time it may take to reply.

In late 2004 I returned to the work force by way of the security field, it was what I could do but against what doctors wanted me to do. Then July of 2009 I landed in the hospital with several debilitating problems. Now the doctor’s will not allow me to work ever again, for just reasons have retired me before age. I make my way around the house with canes and minor prosthetics. Out of the house I also use a walker and mobile cart where available. The good news is “My Lord sustains me, God is good and He knows what He is doing”.

Prayer Requests are this: My own health and well being, that our Lord see fit to heal the wounds that keep me from further damage and that He continue to comfort my pains in my body which keep me from functioning.
Pray that I may continue to be of use in our Lord’s Vine Ministries here on line and in person, continue to assist other’s and touch lives in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Pray my Brethren for family financial stability, that we loose no more material things than already loss such as home and vehicle’s. That the SSI Disability claim is approved soon, (Really Soon), and the increase in service connected disabilities will also be approved quickly. For my wife’s work to remain full time and keep her on day shift. Also that debtors are paid in good standing.
Pray my beloved wife Debbie be healed of physical problems of thyroid disease, herniated hernia, foot impairment. For her eye sight, her glasses and contacts still need to be acquired, Lord provide that money for us. For her vehicle to get fixed and back on the road, it been down for a month now with fuel problems. For her job, “Thank You Lord she still has one and has now acquired full time hours”, that she be able to keep the hours and continue to be a successful out-reach in her position at the front desk of the VA hospital.
Pray for our children: Cory who is in TN. In an abusive relationship with daughter Sanhan being abused by older step-brother. For all in that relationship to come to Salvation in our Lord Jesus Christ; For our daughter Jessica in bad relationships, for good sound judgment, and for financial freedom. That she find a way to pay for the car she has and continue working, maintain solid employment; For our son Robby, that he also find sound employment and financial stability; And pray for our grand-daughter Keely, Pop-pop’s Angel-Baby, her well being when she is away with her mother where there is a lifestyle of substance abuse and destructive behavior. That as she is reared up through live she take to a life in God’s family and never stray from His path.

My prayer’s for everyone reading this post: For each and everyone of you to have discovered how awesome it is to have the all-sufficient, eternal, omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent, sovereign Lord of all creation to guide, protect, and provide for you in a personal way. That as you seek an intimate relationship with Him and are obedient to His commands you discover that He knows exactly what you need and precisely the right moment to supply it. I pray that your relationship with Him will grow daily, deeper than it ever has before as you walk with Him and the Family of God among you.

Remember this, real “Joy” is found in the Lord, not in things. Joy is found in knowing that He always accompanies, sustains, helps, protects, and uph

Re: My Personal Prayer Request

Jesus Pictures, Images and Photos
I stand in total agreement with this prayer, in Jesus' name.

With God all things are possible,Matt:1926

cPOVERING YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS WIFE IN ALL MY PRAYERS ALL THROUGH THE DAY AND NIGHT TOO.
GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL YOUR DEAR LOVED ONES, GRANNYFAITH

Faith of Peter Pictures, Images and Photos

Lord you are a Miracle working God!!! Make a way for this family where there seems to be no way. We stand in agreement with them and know you hear and answer prayer. We stand on the word with them and for them. "My God shall supply ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY!" Lord your word is true, yes and Amen!!! We stand faith believing with this family. Keep that POWER ON IN JESUS NAME!!! Lord nothing, absolutely nothing is impossible with you Jesus. Make a way for them where there seems to be no way. We are all in agreement. Amen

I also agree with this prayer...and all needs
be met as the Lord knows best for each one
individually.The Lord is our Savior,
Healer,Deliverer,Provider,and all
we need.There is nothing ever too hard for
Him...There is nothing ever too small
that He doesnt notice and care about
concerning our needs.He loves us all so
very much,and wants us well in every way.
As a old song goes..."Hold the fort for
I am coming Jesus whispers still...wave
the answer back to Heaven...By Thy Grace
we will!" In Jesus Name,Amen

Dianna