Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Who am I?

Hi Paul, this is GrannyFaith i remember you precious brother in the Lord. i am so happy to hear from you it has been so long..i was born and raised in Milwauke Wisconsin and lived up there for over 35 yrs and now 32 years in Florida. i moved here in 1979 becaue of poor health and also a word from the lord really drove me here fast.. God is so good, so Faithful and so very alive.. His healing Holy Spirit is such a huge blessing for all of us, and His mercy and grace is so good.. What a mighty God we serve..
to find the link page Hayman, just click on Return to website and it will open up to all the art, and links Faith page etc. just scroll down too and sign the guestbook after you click on Return to website ok.. You are doing great and we all love your messages..God Bless you my precious Friend i am so happy you are here with all of us.. (((Big Hugs to you,your wife and that new grandbaby)) tell us more about the grandbaby ok. and also share your health problems so we can pray for you. God Bless you my precious friend.. GrannyFaith (954)885-1560