West Coast SHC Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Players

All players are reminded to get there BiSHA forms in for the 2007 Season. All games will be played at Queens Rd Sheffield.
We have possibly a couple of vacancies for next year’s senior team. Applications should be sent to cauncey@blueyonder.co.uk

Team / Club Wasps senior

Re: Players

how can you apply for a hockey team via email wot a load of B*****ks do you think your some sort of profesional club you play ****e hockey probably because you dont train together and just rope whoever you can for a match. perfetic

OOps whats p*****g you off then mate
you not been asked then? HaHa
an seein as we dont train together we ant done too bad eh
league winners
Few allstar players Top Goali (league n nationals
2 fairplay awards ( League n nationals
We do play together sometimes though had an awesome nationals
Did you ??
??

Asif firstly im not your mate and never will be, secondly i think you will find its an open invertation begging for players as always with the wasps so i dont think i needed to be asked personally you little ***** thirdly no i wernt at the nationals this year to busy with your mum
lastly can anyone tell me why all the wasps parents and players are such cocks

Why dont you put your name before you post silly things like that?

hm this lad sounds about 12!and i dont mean to sound stupid but how was u with his mum if u dont kno hu it is? joe we better watch it this lad sounds well hard and mint at hockey,

anyway m8 if u wanna play for us just email mick lol

o ye mick send me a email wi cheque details please

cheers sweetheart xx

Have u eva spoken 2 any of the players or parents? N why don't you grow up stop being a girl thts if u aint already one n put ur name!

ye punk lmao

Are you sure Queens road will still be open in 2007... i think not..