West Coast SHC Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Inline hockey website

Dear Hockey Enthusiast,

Inline hockey is a growing sport within the UK. However it still struggles to attract new players into the sport as we continue to be a minority sport. The hockey fraternity is quite small, especially when compared to sports such as rugby and football.

I hope to help change that by raising the profile of the sport. Modern technology allows us a fantastic advertising tool for promoting our sport. I have been asked by a website, promoting extreme sports within the UK, to provide a list of links to inline roller hockey teams throughout England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. These links will help to guide new members to teams within their local area. There is NO FEE, NO further commitment, NO link to one specific discipline – nothing. All I need from you is to fill out the excel form enclosed with this email.

The benefits from this are incalculable. The first is that you will have a link with a national and internationally accessed website. This will result in people being able to find you much more easily and therefore increase participation within the sport. You will also have access to all of the teams contact details throughout the UK (aiding in sending out invitations to tournaments nationwide and organizing potential friendlies or inter-league matches).

I would appreciate it if you could fill in the excel form with as much accurate and relevant information as possible before emailing it back to me. The website would like to have the excel information to add to their database as soon as possible!

Thank you very much for your time and effort in contributing to the promotion of our sport. I do hope that it will have a noticeable effect on the number of participants of our sport. Please keep me informed. I will do likewise upon the launch of the website’s extreme sports links (which is supposed to be the largest collection of links in the UK). If you do have any further questions, please contact me via this email address.

Sincerely,

Scott Clark
Brighton Rock

Team / Club Brighton Rock