West Coast SHC Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Team ETR Select

I am please to be able to announce the following.
On Sunday the 20th Nov 2005.
There will be a game at Blackburn Arena between Blackburn Hawks and a representitive EIHA Team.
The EIHA Team will be called Team ETR SELECT.
And will be coached by yours truly and Bob Hall.
The Team will be captained by Oliver Lomax and will consist of players from the current Blacknburn U19's and a selection of players from various clubs.
The select team will ALL at some stage played at Blackburn or more to the point will have known Eileen Ruxton.
I have assembled a squad of 19 players and if truth be known I could have got more,thats how keen people were to play.
I would also like to point out that several people have offered their services to help me organize this event, these include Dick and Gill Gillingham who will act as Managers on the evening.
I look forward to being Coach on a very special evening and once again be behind the bench of a very special bunch of individuals,
And whats more on behalf of a very special friend.

Re: Team ETR Select

hey graham any chance i can get on this select team. i want in!

look on hockey nest 4 team list!
+ mossy my dad 4got him lol

Team ETR Select as follows

Ollie Lomax Bburn
Richrd Bentham Notts
Craig Rogers Bburn
Chris Arnone Kingston
Jordan Owen Flintshire
Stuart Marriot Flintshire

David Meikle Bburn
Harry Hall Bburn
Sam Dunford Bburn
Jamie Cobley Kingston
Lee Esders Kingston
Bobby Caunce Flintshire
Ryan O'Reilly Bburn
Jackson Hall Bburn
Carl Price Bburn
Mark Gillingham Bburn
Chris Keating Bburn
Andy Moss Bburn
Could all players selected contact Ollie and get my phone number and confirm selection, as several players are on standby.
Cheers.
Graham..

Nick Saxton and Greg Ruxton will be the Goalies

i am gay

i must av been drunk when i put tht post cuz i dont remember doing it n notice how i dont put a space between owen, # and 19 n the person tht did tht did.
plus u must be lyk 10 to av come up wit tht its an insanely amazing comment![8-)