www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help needed from Irish bus enthusiasts

Hello All,

I am wanting to know if Renualt Dodges E72KAJ & E498HHN are still about in your area they where last reported with McParland, Newry. I dont know nothing about this bus operator (if it is even one!) or if the vehicles are still there I heard a romour they had gone by the 04/06 but I arent sure on that one.

If anyone has any information on this company or the buses PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply there are the only 2 ex United Automobile Services dodges I know about and I would love to preserve one.
Thanks James

P.S I was also informed there was one of these lovely vehicles been used as a fish and chip shop bar is this true or does anyone know anything? Thanks Again

Re: Help needed from Irish bus enthusiasts

We had a Renault Dodge but it was stolen and never seen again. That is the only one I know anything about.

I dont think I have any photos as it was years ago but will look.

Michael Grimes