www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leyland National

A137 FDC*
NL116HLXCT/1R
United 3137
M Grimes, Kells TM, Cork

Does this bus still exist here? If so whats the latest news.
Thanks James

Re: Leyland National 7748

Thanks for your query. I am puzzled. This vehicle does not seem to exist on our fleet list and I did a quick check of our chassis numbers and could not find her either. We do have three Nationals with no chassis numbers listed but these are London Transport vehicles.

Equally we do not have any ex-United vehicles that we are aware of.

Where did you find out that we had her and please revert to us as it interests us and we will see what we can find.

Michael Grimes

Re: Re: Leyland National 7748

Hi Michael,

Just checked the Leyland National Group members vehicle list and it is quoting that this vehicle is owned by the museum.

However, this must be in error as i don't remember ever seeing this vehicle at the museum, but not only that this is a Mk2 example and i'm sure i would remember an out of place Mk2 as the museum does not have many Mk2's

Re: Re: Re: Leyland National 7748

did kells own mark two national parked near dublin airport