www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Why restoration suffers in summer!

as far as am concerned, preservation work is more than a clean, surely micheal you need to do more than just clean the bus

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why restoration suffers in summer!

this my first time putting message on this board , doctor grimes wants see some kind of work been done to bus that is all. gives us answer where is kd 156 still ardee in what i seen of it. so kells transport will never transport museum only junk yard for scrap, that is true . you just keep on youre so called museum at stop butting in what the mangemeant do at cork airport it was the same with the trains .

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why restoration suffers in summer!

i understand that micheal, my care about what happens at cork airport, but you should not be going around harrasing the mangerment, then posting about it on the site, thats not tight, you would like cork airport to start post on the site about what KTM is doing, and critising your every move, so why do you do it to them