www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Cork Airport.Directors

Its fairly obvious to most, Im sure that "David" is of a very high intellect and should be commended for his talents and congradulated for presenting such a fine contribution to the forum.
Well "David" your life is obviously as sad and as useless as your view,after all one could surely find something better to do than produce 2 lines of verbal diohrea at 12.45am on a Monday morning.Then again when your not from the real capital it's probably not easy on ya!
"PUT THAT IN YOUR SMOKE AND PIPE IT!
Regards,
Kevin

Re: Re: Re: Cork Airport.Directors

Hi Woolybacks,

Why would it not be easy on me. When I walk my knuckles dont drag behind me and when I talk to someone I dont sound like Im a turkey being strangled.

So put some cow poo into your tractor diesel tank and chugg off to oul Skibbereen.....