www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cork Airport.........

I wouldnt believe the rant that is on the opening page. The directors list is inaccurate. On that basis I will discount your complete article.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wow,Wow, Eddie Hobbs eat your heart out!
Having the unfortunate pleasure of being in a position to know the situation in our Airport, I must say that this is a fantastic and straight to the bone report and analysis of exactly whats going on.It's criminal to see these things unfolding and so many many people are so unaware and wil not be until it is too late.I for one would encourage you to further highlight this and I will take my own measures to do so too if that is ok with the webmaster/author.Its about time at least people get the chance to maybe act on these situations before they are dropped like a bomb on us.I again commend and admire your thorough knowledge and your sincere interest in protecting our airport and its services.
Kevin

Cork Airport.Directors

The list of directors is correct and was supplied to me by the Dublin Airport Authority this week.

If I am wrong then would you please enlighten me as to where and I will be glad to correct it but I stand by every word I have written.

What fascinates me about this type of response is that it comes direct from Sir Humphrey. "Say the list of Directors is incorrect and therefore the whole article is discredited". But don't show where the inaccuracy is in case it might be corrected.

Even if one director was wrong that does not discredit the article which is absolutely true. Cork Airport is headed for disaster and unless we in Cork try and save it we will all pay the price and bear in mind it is the taxpayer as a whole in all ireland who is gouping to pick up the tab.

So, come on and teLl me where I am wrong and make sure you read the final edition which I posted Saturday.

Michael Grimes

By the way, why are you afraid to sign your name? I am not. That alone should discredit your response.

Re: Cork Airport.Directors

I think its great to see whats happening in Cork. The more thats done to keep you moaning muckbusters in 'the peoples republic' the better.

Screw Cork! YAHOO!!!!!

Re: Re: Cork Airport.Directors

Its fairly obvious to most, Im sure that "David" is of a very high intellect and should be commended for his talents and congradulated for presenting such a fine contribution to the forum.
Well "David" your life is obviously as sad and as useless as your view,after all one could surely find something better to do than produce 2 lines of verbal diohrea at 12.45am on a Monday morning.Then again when your not from the real capital it's probably not easy on ya!
"PUT THAT IN YOUR SMOKE AND PIPE IT!
Regards,
Kevin

Re: Re: Re: Cork Airport.Directors

Hi Woolybacks,

Why would it not be easy on me. When I walk my knuckles dont drag behind me and when I talk to someone I dont sound like Im a turkey being strangled.

So put some cow poo into your tractor diesel tank and chugg off to oul Skibbereen.....