www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death of Francis Dempsey

Museum Volunteer Francis Dempsey was found dead in the ladies bathroom of the Scottish Disabled Sex Toy Convention (SDSTC2017) by his long term partner Mr. Ross Aitken Esq. on Monday 26th June 2017.

Dr. Michael Grimes from his home in Syria was quoted “The museum owes Francis a great debt and to learn of his passing in such circumstances had filled our hearts with sadness. Francis was testing sex toys that we could use to keep the rather large nose of our Chief Engineer Stephen Payne free from nasal congestion but he appears to have had a reaction to the latex rubber and he suffocated. His memory will live deep in our hearts.”

Re: Death of Francis Dempsey

grimes I WILL HAVE YOU KILLED I KNOW YOU LIVE IN UK . GRIMES YOU ARE ******* SO IS ROSS AITKEN . GRIMES YOU THINK I WILL NOT GET YOU HERE IS WANT I KNOW ABOUT YOU YOU CAME ON P&O FERRY FROM LIVERPOOL YOU DRIVE BMW , YOU RAN BACK ON SAME FERRY YOU ARE WANT MAN YOU AND THE FAT ******* AITKEN PAYNE . GRIMES YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PIMP IN IRELAND WHO HELP THE PIMPS GET OUT OF JAIL , SAME MAN WHO WAS THE MASTER MIND OF CORK BABIES SCUM . I HAVE TO LAUGH OF THE NUT CASES GET LIFE SO GRIMES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED YOU ARE DEAD MAN . AND SECOND I WILL HAVE KILLED IS PAYNE I WILL HAVE SOMEBODY TO DO IT . GRIMES I LOVE LIVEROOL WHERE YOU LIVE ARE MAY HAVE YOUR TWIN BROTHER KILLED I KNOW HE IS HERE IN IRELAND

TO THE PERSON WITH I.P ADRESS 86.45.38.110 ADRESS BALLYBIN ROAD ASHBORNE CO MEATH PHONE PHONE PROVIDER EIRCOM I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE ******* WATCH YOUR BACK I THING I KNOW WHO YOU ARE . YOUR DEAD MAN PLUS YOUR PROPERTY WHERE I WILL BURN TO THE GROUND .

UP THE IRA WE TAKE CARE OF PIMPS LIKE GRIMES AND OTHER SCUM HOW WOOD YOU LIKE US TO GO AND BURN SCRAP BUSES IT WILL BE BIGGEST FIRE IN CORK .

grimes your dead man and your clan .

Re:MAJOR WARNING DEATH TREAT TO ALL

ANY MORE POSTINGS YOUR I.P NUMBER WILL BE TRACKED AND WE WILL DEAL WITH YOU BULLET YOUR HEAD GIVE YOU MESSAGE MESS ME AND YOU FIND OUT THE HARD WAY , SO THIS DEATH TREAT TO GRIMES AND HIS SO CALLED DIRTY SEX PIMPS . SO TO ALL I WILL SAY WATCH YOUR BACK R. I. P UP THE IRA