www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arson attack

Just heard about your museum's woes today, sorry I don't know any of you, but it must be soul destroying, you have my sympathy. As a one time operator, I once similarly lost half my operational fleet through the antics of a few vandals which got out of hand.
The North / South thing you have to contend with is totally lost on me I'm afraid, and even more so where a collection of inanimate objects are concerned. I find it difficult to believe that someone would travel all those miles to seek out a few buses which once served in 'The North' simply to destroy them. Usually the perpetrators of such a crime would claim 'ownership' of their 'work', or else, what's the point in doing it if no one knows who or why?
Martyn.