www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Same more Tigers

I seen them pictures that Gordon put on his weeb site at Laganisde yard in Bolfast off Ulsterbus Tigers fleet numbers 1121, 1106 and 1003.

1003 was a Magherafelt bus and a great bus to drove as well. 1121 was a Ballymena bus and if yo like the Ballymena buses why yo never got it yet? 1106 was in Antrim for a vory leng time since after it arived in Antrem new as a remomber it beling deliverod the first time.

Yo weeb site is vory god as woll.

Re: Same more Tigers

I think if memory serves me right that 1003 had some sort of engine problem, the last time i seen it, the bus was smoking very badly. Id swear it was running on 5 cyclinders instead of 6.

Me and my brother were looking for a good tiger about a week ago and when i drove 1003 itwas only running on about 4 or 5 cylinders like Phill said.The smoke was that bad it was a gardener from a Bristol RE starting up. Except the smoke was blue!

JP how would you know what 1003 is like to drive when your not even the legal age to drive to a car nevermind a bus

I'm 21 u don't even know me! I HAVE A FULL PSV.

Your not 21, your not even 18 so dont even have a car license nevermind a PSV, your the same "jp" who tried to claim you own an uncountable number of ex-ulsterbus vehicles on the NI bus board most of which are preserved by other people were scrapped long ago, all i'll say is - it's amazing what you can find on bebo about people, perhaps you shouldnt be so stupid enough to use the same email as you post in your name on the board as you do for bebo, so from that i like i said, your not even 18 so wont have a car license nevermind a PSV for buses

A note to Michael: I would ignore anything jp says is good to drive as a candidate for preservation as he isnt even old enough to drive a car nevermind a bus so he wont have a clue what Tiger's are good from the bad ones

BEBO NI BUS BOARD WHA! MY NAME IS JOHN PAUL CLARKE I'M 21 AND I LIVE IN FINTONA IN CO. TYRONE YOU MIGHT KNOW SOME OTHER JP I LOOKED ON BEBO FOR A JP965@HOTMAIL.CO.UK AND THE WASN'T ANYONE!!!!!!!

No your not, stop talking ****, your IP address of earlier replies to me matches that of the jp on NI bus board, so it's obviously you and also, 1003 which you claim to have driven was withdrawn and scrapped almost a year ago... so you obviously havent driven it at the time you claim.
JP just wise up, you've been caught out **** talking so dont dig yourself into a bigger hole your already in...

what ever you say !!!

I'm JP'S brother and i was in laganside yard about 2 weeks ago looking for a good tiger 1003 was withdrawn in april of last year bus it has not yet went to hamills.IT WAS MENT TO BE SOLD TO NASH FOR PRESERVATION
P.S. DON'T GO ON ABOUT ME HAVING THE SAME IP ADRESS AS JP IT IS BECAUSE I'M USING HIS COMPUTER.

I thought 1003 belonged to the museum. Is she not in C ork or maybe she is going to Cultra. Anyone know?