www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Old Bus Eireann vehicles

your'e AN ****** go bus on someone else site now ok

Re: Re: Old Bus Eireann vehicles

Well Willowank**,
After a few drinks are you? I noticed earlier today BE Cork bus DPC25, On the M8 heading north past Urlingford I had to look twice it had no scratches no damaged panels and no litter jammed between the front of the drivers display and the windscreen. I wondered was it an Ulster bus? but no, 02 C something obviously on its way to Broadstone.
I wonder now have BE become aware of the recession? maybe they are trading DPC25 in and hoping to get top dollar for her.

Re: Re: Re: Old Bus Eireann vehicles

I'D HAD HER U[P ON FOUR LEGS AND UR'E NOT ONE TOO TALK AS I HVE BOUGHT HER FOUR PERSEVATION ON TOP. ALL COLOURS ARE UYLSTERNBUS SO BE-CAREFUL YOU BEEN WARNED BU ME ONE TIME ONLY.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Old Bus Eireann vehicles

Willowanka,
Would you mind repeating your previous response,I do not understand it, there seem to be quite a lot of spelling errors.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Old Bus Eireann vehicles

YOUR 'ARE NUT FUNNY AS I CAN SEE SO WHY NOT FIND SOMEBODY ONE TO GO OFF AT.

U NEED LIFE AS I CAN SEE MY FRIEND.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Old Bus Eireann vehicles

why is the IP address of this willowanka person and Francis Dempsey the same? could it be Carol the long lost sister???

Stephen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Old Bus Eireann vehicles

Hi it seems as if my original query has been side tracked, if this is becoming a waste of time well then I won't bother with this board any more.