www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Save Express Tiger 1130

Yes Ulsterbus you could say that I know a think or two about what I am talking about and what right do you have to think you know better.

You seem to have some problem with Ballymena buses. I think you are just some kind of trouble making B astard that has no interest in the Kells Transport Museum getting good buses.

I mean if you think 1082 was good come on - do you know what you are talking about? If you look at the photographs on Gordon's Northern Ireland Bus photos and see the damage that was caused to 1082 after loading it and and off a low loader you will see for yourself and some of the real scrap that drove to Hamill with out the aid of a low loader - enough said.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Save Express Tiger 1130

I give up, I will not argue with someone who doesnt listen or is persistent in having HIS/HER own way. I voiced my opinion and Micheal can decide on himself.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Save Express Tiger 1130

You were very quick to say 1130 is rubbish but you never have listed any good buses which are worth saving.

Am I glad you have gave up now Fuc k off and stop being a w anker.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Save Express Tiger 1130

I think you will find I did!! And is there any need for that sort of language.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Save Express Tiger 1130

I think you will find that you didn't and more importantly I think that you will find that you are a w anker.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Save Express Tiger 1130

to quote one of my messages that you didnt read properly - " 460 is a better express example and one I would recommend".

Do you want to dig yourself a bigger hole? Ill lend you a spade if you want.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Save Express Tiger 1130

Yes please - lend me your spade and I will hit you over the head with it - that might teach a b astard like you some respect. Enough said

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Save Express Tiger 1130

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Save Express Tiger 1130