www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: D arriving in Cork - some company for 711 at last

He/she/it probably never went to school in the first place...

A bit of advice for you... if you're gonna launch a broadsided attack on me for whatever reason, then at least get your facts right first

And whats with the false names and "mystery"? Have you not got the balls to reveal who you really are? Or are you so afraid everyone will see you for what you actually are if you do? A jumped up coward with no idea what they are saying, and no more idea how to compose a legible sentence... Nice job on the picture by the way, did you learn that in playschool?

Maybe you could explain why you are starting this crap about me? Cos I don't know what I've ever done on you... I dont know who you are, I dont care who you are, and I really dont give two s***s what you say about me, so do us all a favour and crawl back to whatever hole in the ground you crawled out of.

Now unless you have nothing else better to do in your life than to start this crap about me, f**k off and leave me alone

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: D arriving in Cork - some company for 711 at last

Is that you Francis, the spelling mistakes are awfy familiar as is the IP adress.

Let Sleeping dogs lie...

to Magical D Spotter,

Please cop on to yourself and leave good, honest hardworking preservationists alone. What they do with their vehicles is their business and is not for you to say anything about people who you proabably don't even know.

Mark is doing a fantastic job with his collection of vehicles and the last thing he needs is comments like this. Please use the discussion board for more appropriate issues.

If you have any questions regarding any of our vehicles, maybe you would like to email myself personally and I will sort out your problem.

Stephen Payne
Chief Engineer