www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: URGENT

Hi Francis,

I believe Michael is in a country where internet access is by means of a carrier pigeon, and therefor is unable to keep in contact much with us.

Then there is a difference of time zones, so when you might be trying to get Michael on the phone at a time is reasonable to you, it may not be a reasonable time to Michael. The bottom line is that Michael cannot be expected to be in constant contact with us all 24hrs a day even when he is having a well earned holiday.

But apart from that, there is maybe a lesson to be learned here, in that when Michael is away out of reach, perhaps some of the more senior members (like Steven Payne, Myself etc) could take charge of certain aspects until Michael is back - although this is something that is entirely up to Michael.

Regards,
The Garage Cat

Re: URGENT

ross i will e-mail you but this matter is very urgent i need answer