www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Me Missing - I survive 5 derailments!

I am glad someone missed me and I am so glad John did but I also have a day job running trains in Ecuador where I am at the moment!

We had a trip today and had only five derailments which is some sort of a record - low that is! I had the first train from Duran to Yaguachi for a year and a half and it was only fantastic with super steam photos which I will post on my return.

On one derailment we actually managed to put to ground three wagons (alias passenger coaches) and the engine tender! We carried about150 people all on the roof. We did not decapitate anyone though I might be tempted to invite some contributors to the board out here to see if we could!

We do have, unfortunately, some experience in that department having decapitated two Japanese tourists in March. When we now blow the engine whistle five times we find an almost 100% response now. Oh, it means, duck! But as a railway it is absolutely fantastic with no equal anywhere in the world. Look at the photos by going to the main menu. It is also hotter tha hell being around the 100 degrees fahrenheit mark and you should try the cab of steam engine today if you want a sample of what Hell is like!

Anyhow, more tomorrow and so glad John that you missed me.

Michael Grimes

URGENT MICHAEL GRIMES COULD YOU CONTACT STEAPHEAN OR FRANCIS

COULD YOU CONTACT STEAPHEAN OR FRANCIS DEMPSEY THIS URGENT MESSAGE..............................