www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re : KC 109

There must be something wrong with my eye sight.

http://garagecat.fotopic.net/c1245128.html

Re: Re: Re : KC 109

Come to think about it, i did not recall seeing 109 when i was over at the beginning of the month there, although it was there on the visit before that.

Even stranger is the fact i do not know whom actually owns/owned 109 either as while i originally thought Michael had aqured it, it seems it may have been on loan.

Re: Re: Re : KC 109

kc109 is owned by f.dempsey i just what point this out he has nothing to hide all michael grimes put nother over kc109 to make it kc129 francis doesnt like what was going with messages going attacking and make worse for other perservation who do fine job plus you do not here them going they keep there bussiness to them selfs . john you where right kc109 is there