www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my web site is finally updated .

i am wondering if i might be allowed to post a link here to my tranport photo website ( see above for the address ). i am in the throws of updating it (after an year and 3 months of letting it go unlooked at i must admit ) new things on it at the moment are my pictures form cultra . i have divided these up into 4 seperate folders of pictures . pictures of buses in general , D 415 , MA7 and KC48 and the beautiful routemaster RM2154 .
i also have pictures to edit dating from the last routemaster run in london december 2005 to the present day , including buses with liveries that are no longer seen on the street and buses that are no longer seen on the sreeet suvch as thre Ad cladd and trhe RH class . this make take some time though as i have close to 2000 !
i was also wondering if you would be prepared to add a link to it fomr the links page of your site when you get it up and running again . i would return the favour of course .
thank you for your time
Linda

Re: my web site is finally updated .

I am currently re-doing the links, Linda and will be happy to put your link on.

Michael Grimes

Re: Re: my web site is finally updated .

thank you . i will put a link to here as well .