www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Some Very Sick People Indeed

As regular readers will know we have lately been plagued by a raft of messages from someone who is very sick indeed.

We are grateful for the support by others and will do our best to stamp out the practice but it is not easy short of passwording everyone which causes untold headaches. We are currently working with the Gardai in an effort to trace this individual. But what he needs is phychiatric help.

We apologise to everyone particularly those from abroad who must think we are mad in Ireland.

Just to put the record straight. Francis Demposey has dome as much for the museum as anyone and we will be eternally grateful to him for his help. As for Sthephen Lynch we does a superb job looking after the depot and I cannot imagine why anyone has such nasty remarks denigrating his work.

Heaven knows, preservation is hard enough in Ireland and we do not need this sort of nastiness. I would appeal to the individual concerned to go and get his kicks elsewhere and please stay off this site.

I nmust say I would be fascinated to learn his motives so he is free to explain these on the board. But causing hurt to as many people a possible is the sign of a sick and warped individual. I hope this now puts a stop to it.

Michael Grimes