The Beale Treasure Forum

Talk about the Beale Treasure Mystery!

The Beale Treasure Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: beal vault?

i forgot to say that in order for the 3D to work you must use the papers and numbers from the library in Virginia, in order to get the right sequence you will be ....just like the letter said undoubtedly surprised.and the part about roughly lined with stone is not true as a matter in fact the vault is glazed tile green and brown and the type of tiles weren't used until the civil war period in history. there are several vaults on the eastern side of the
USA

Tom, If you really know something spit it out. I can't make heads or tales of your messages...

Steven, please can you satisfy all our burning curiosities by explaining in graphic detail how the code was cracked?
Perhaps by adding this additional material to the website?
I have "back engineered" the letters in the solved cipher, putting them in order but I get no sense out of it, and some numbers are used for more than one letter.
Please, please put us out of our misery!

is the code cracked or not???? i think this is just a scam to advertise, and boost your hit count. this has been my hobby for years, and i don't think a 3d projector was at beales disposal! if you can't tell us what key you used then i can't tell you what was in that vault 15 years ago!

The hit count doesn't matter on this website, I pay to keep this website free of pop-up advertising and receive no compensation.

I'm presently working on another project in Montana and when time permits I will update this site with further details of Dan's decoding (grid ciphers).

Thanks to all of you for visiting this site!

Steven

DinoDigMontana.com

IF THE VAULT IS FOUND AND OPENED THEN WITH ALL THE POPULARITY OF THIS MYSTERY HOW COME ITS NOT MADE AVAILIABLE TO THE PUBLIC TO SEE IF THE TREASURE IS GONE WOULDNT IT MAKE A GREAT CONCLUSION TO A 100 PLUS YEAR OLD STORY ...LETS SEE PROOF

Re: New info

I am looking for the web master to e-mail me. I have worked in encryption and decoding and i have stumbled upon some new information that changes the whole idea of where the site of the vault(s) are and still concurr most information found with my own, but with slight differences. i live in Va and would like to chat before i visit my calculations of site(s)

Steven

Regarding your post of Aug 31, does the key to the Masonic cipher have anything to do with a scrap of paper found in the box with the numbers
and

on it?

Reply to Gator's Question Concerning The Scrap Paper

Yes! Dan was deeply involved in the masonic order and well understood the significance of the numbers placed on the Torn Paper.

Re: beale vault?

The bealesolved site gives a translation for the last part of C1; the one that begins "nineteen is the distance south...". If the actual solution is supposed to be simple substition (each code represents a letter), then they haven't given enough information or haven't solved it.

You get the following translation for C1 based on their text (where '.' is a code not identified because the full text wasn't given by bealesolved). Obviously this isn't the correct data...
==========================
rtw.u.gd.n.ewosso.piOfee.oew...p..On...v...e.e..np....gr...pht......r..o.f..steN.ee..c.wom....uri.r.i.o.ptk.ief..se....t.t.cf..N.t..scf.x...epei.sr.....f..r.ntcue.....et....oces..o.tr..nc.....t.ao........d....o.....pwrurs...iwn.it.icrNineteenisthedistancesouthLeftsntosecotdpfintTwoesnfiretuartofmainrocksouthineastwallGrounoinsorthssixfeetdsepOsetoionthideoftoindstsaigetdownthepeixtistrontuapeupsrnRemoviroceowreotpththcmremsreiirtoovefsetrownnndgounoOnNowOpxnpdootnoethallstroxgmtiaNowopenssNthsidnNorOidoeiapoorsogft
==========================

The site has "pointtopoint" listed at the end which I wasn't clear whether that was part of the intended translation or not; adding that yields a translation:
============================
toe.p.ip.c.todttw.lespna.rtN...c..sO...d...r.o..wu....iw...duf......v..s.o..acne.tr..t.fwh....eve.t.e.d.efwoif..et....c.o.tp..e.a..ttp.n...rdao.ns.....t..s.toner.....tc....ttia..s.fa..et..e..t.dn........n....s.....wevptw.NineteenisthesistancesouthLeftontosecondpnsctTwosonfipstpartawmaenaoeksouthineastwallGroutdoneouthssixueetdsepOwenfrontsidesfessntsuraishfdotattwpoittinfrontutpnnpwntnemokerecssthenwiohthrtehmToedirttivefsatoowndndrosnfnnNooOpinpownttwoswnllhwdaedatonNowohsnsiuoisideNowtwtownnneertoonttnodwwonoitt
============================

and we are no better off.

Nope......thats not how it was encoded in the cipher.
The LAST paragraph in the cipher was coded in the same fashion as a masonic ritual, the ritual format was then encoded into a grid cipher.
A quick example of ritual format: NT IS T DIST S

I'm out of the country at this time, when I return I'll update this site with additional text.
Thanks for visiting!
Steve

OK. So just to clarify. You are confirming there was (and still is) not enough information given to verify the proposed solution.

I'm giving it an honest assessment for the benefit of anyone reading.

What is needed is the exact steps a person would take to decode the cipher, not the final plaintext and vague hints.

Also one would expect the entropy of the data involved in the steps (such as substitution values) would be much less than the message itself. Otherwise you essentially have a one-time-pad style translation and there's no way to verify it. For one could create any such set of steps with similar entropy to create a similar resulting message.

Joe Crump,
You have 30 ltrs of the "Nineteen/Distance" run.
If you want to increase that to 80 ltrs, contact me.
I will try for the full 520, but to do so I need the
basic info that you started with, and then will apply Masonic grid technique.

I was curious to see in the photos that the notary stamp expired in 1993. Why so long to give this info up?

Beal Vault?

Yes, I would like to know something! Why is it that the Cryptograms on your web page is different then the REAL Cryptograms at the Military Libary? And For one, I really don't believe that you found it! Your numbers are off on the Cryptograms how long do you think you can post such things up until someone really smart recognizes the mistakes? ANYONE can take pictures of that rock, and mark it in red, and also take pictures of the items u supposeably found,those items can be found in a museum!

Mark Green comment/data

The idea of a simple solution to C1 (such as 18 is E, 216 is N) is unlikely. Vast computer banks have assaulted C1 and failed. Far more likely is the Masonic grid (tic-tac-toe) version. If you have not
worked on Green's method, here is a big head start:
Grid 58 uses 17-736-11 (lft. col.), 84-820-60 (mid
col) and 221-214-760 (rt col). To these, apply Keying #s 4592, 229, 778. They produce 4609-5328-4603 (L), 313-1049-289 (C), and 999-992-1538 (R). This spells out THM J. BEALL for Grid # 58. Of great importance for credibility is the 5328 as J. We can call Thomas
Jefferson's D of I the 1776 document, and 1776 x 3 is exactly 5328. That's just too perfect to be accident.
In Grid 57, use Key 380 on 213-96-10 to get Lft col. 593-476-390, then Key 558 on 71-202-2 to get Mid col. 629-760-560, and Key 209 to get 296-244-250 (on R). This spells out FE CAPTAIN. The fragment FE could be SAFE or LIFE. I am pressing on with them in Grid 56. So there you have Green's starter hints. Another one is that Grid 1 is a date: DEC. SECOND does work. Oh,
the 71 in C1 is also the # of wds in paragraph 1 of the DOI, just as C3 and Signed names (part 3) of DOI both come to 618 ltrs. Bye for now. LEW

I'm a student at a elementry school, and if anyone has
time to read this i was wondering if you have any more
informtion on the beale treasure. Plz let me know if you do.