The Beale Treasure Forum

Talk about the Beale Treasure Mystery!

The Beale Treasure Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: We did it, Code Solved.

Well I'm from Nova Scotia Canada and cant get to Va. And i dont even get a respond from anyone down there.
Anyone want to me out? I'm not in it for the money really, I'm interested in my name as the one,to solve the codes. And yes, the vault is on owned land.

If there was no steaple on churches at that time then the light that it speaks of must be for both station and church, I just assumed that he used the steaples because they can be seen from afar, My mistake. However, If the church is gone, he gives natural sites to find it as well. this is how I will find the location, through natural markers.

So, if anyone wants to help, I would be glad to share. email me @ quinan@eastlink.ca

Well the message I get, He uses nature and man as being the same in symbols. for instance... He speaks os lyberties army and compares that to the row of mountians that make up "the peaks of otter" and how the western mountians of montvale's valley is like a trian comming to the station, armies wiating.
And it gose on and on. I must say though, The story is not the same as what was told to the inn keeper, but after reading it all you come to understand why Beale said what he said to him.

If any one out there has solved the mysteries of the codes, put them all out there for everyone to see. I do not believe that that have been deciphered. That is all for now, from Nearby Moth Man country
Drachir

I have to agree with a comment that someone else made and that is until someone can produce the key they used to decipher the codes then it must be a lie to say it was deciphered. If you have definitely broken the code then I would definitely make sure you check with the landowners before trespassing. My parents own land near this spot and if anyone thinks that they are going to trespass what may be on my families property then they may have a serious suit on their hands. If there is any treasure on our property than my family should receive a major percentage of the items found. I tried looking up the latitude and longitude provided, but so far I have not been able to locate a map that gets me close enough to determine if the location is on our property. I plan to research this further.

Hi Deb , I think your at the WRONG page, we left no claim to of found a cave ,we didn't post a longitude or latitude and we have contacted all land owners . Our site isn't even close to the Tavern.
We do claim to have broken part of code 1 and yes we do have a site we are trying to check out.

I think you need to leave a post to the owners of this web site, they made alot of claims .This is not our web site we just post at this site.
Thank You

Debbie,

Use this Link below or go to MapQuest.com and look for the Lat.Longitude link located under the search button.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&formtype=latlong&latlongtype=decimal&latitude=37.351584&longitude=-79.68902

These coordinates will show you what you seek.
Latitude 37.351584 Longitude -79.68902

Please go to our other post ( update on the Beale Codes) for our final post on this subject. I think it will explain what we are doing and what we plan to do with the info we have on the Beale Codes.
Thank You
Denny from www.finderskeepersusa.com

So what happen? Did you like all the attention you got by saying you solved it? Im sure by now if this treasure was real you could have gotten to it and retieved enough gold to sell and buy the land it is on. Or is this an investment scam where you asking to partners to share the cost? If you are so smart you should know the difference between the usage of the words too and to. Hope the treasure is real and you find it and become rich and famous.

What happened? Where are the pages of decoded information? Has anyone really deciphered the mysterious code? What has been found? Please post any new information that has been found. I wish that I lived closer to the location. I would certainly be searching for this elusive treasure!

Drachir Strebor
What happened? Where are the pages of decoded information? Has anyone really deciphered the mysterious code? What has been found? Please post any new information that has been found. I wish that I lived closer to the location. I would certainly be searching for this elusive treasure!

Hi Dr Evil and all of the other Beale Treasure Hunters out there. Ya, I still hold to the claim that I solved the codes and I am doing everything I can to check out a site in Va. before we tell all. Right now I have DCNR in court over the Lost Civil War Gold site we have at Dents Run, Pa. And we are doing a TV show for the History Channel in Nova Scotia on Sep 14th - 17th. The show is on the new info we have on The Knights Templars and the treasure. Things move slow in the real world. I am doing what I can but its the Goverment Laws that slow us down. I still stick to everything I posted and I hope to prove it soon. The History Channel wants to do a TV show on this hunt and the other treasure sites we located. Check out our web site at www.FindersKeepersUSA.com Thank You Denny

Guten tag. I am still trying to decipher the Beale Treasure Messages, but to no avail. Does anyone have the answers to this mystery? Je ne c'est pas. I am still waiting to see if any progress has been made by anyone out there. Z5O, Drachir Strebor.

RE: YOU SAY YOU CRACKED THE CODE, WILL YOU TELL US HOW...

In order to crack this one you need both jeys to decipher these messages.
The first KEY is to know the spctrum of encryption he was using...
The second KEY is to know the setting of the cipherdisk to read meassages. I have both keys !!!

I can save you a lot of time and bother . . . The treasure WAS moved again out of VA and is now in Missouri and only I know that Location !!!!

Where is it? I will help u dig that ************ up

Use my e-mail if you know how to contact Ron Gervais of Canada. I am featured on his "Ron's Pages" as solver of Code 1 puzzle. He stopped letting people reach him. I have the final on Beale's pots. Involves his 1817 neighbor, a miner whose mine sits 3+7/8
miles from Bufords and 1/4 mile S of Beale home called Pendleton. Lewxian

R. Lewxian
Use my e-mail if you know how to contact Ron Gervais of Canada. I am featured on his "Ron's Pages" as solver of Code 1 puzzle. He stopped letting people reach him. I have the final on Beale's pots. Involves his 1817 neighbor, a miner whose mine sits 3+7/8
miles from Bufords and 1/4 mile S of Beale home called Pendleton. Lewxian
Ya its been over 10yrs since I started telling people we broke the codes and I am still sticking with that statement. Its been a long journey but we now have a Major film company on contract, and they want to film the Beale dig for our site this summer. I been in courts for many years fighting DCNR and the FBI on some digs we did and we are winning. Our fight for the truth will come out in Feb 2023 and show why you cannot trust the FBI if you locate anything of value. The only way to do a dig like this is to have a major film crew on site and some gov or lawyers on site during the dig and thats how we plan to do our digs from now on. The Beale Treasure dig should happen this year. Do I think its all there , NO, I think the locals removed 1/2 or all of it in 1970's.But I will prove it was there.