Return to Website

The Beale Treasure Forum

Talk about the Beale Treasure Mystery!

The Beale Treasure Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Going to Va. to dig this month, Hope to have all the answers soon.

Yo! Rebel here: ALREADY here in Virginia... WAS living in Bedford County; NOW, living in Lynchburg, Virginia. There is NO Buford, Va. and the B.T. WAS/IS in Montvale, Va. about 30 miles west of here towards Roanoke, Va.(Big Lick...); and YES! the cave was NOT used... (nice cave, tho... have seen it...)

Re: Re: Going to Va. to dig this month, Hope to have all the answers soon.

Hi Rebel, We need to talk. Please email me at
finderskeepersusa@yahoo.com

if you guys believe this story, then I think you would also believe that 1 man could carry tons of precious metal 2000 miles BY HIMSELF, through dangerous territories. Oh wait!...that is the same story.

Seems like the first con-man selling BS code for 50Cents.

Scientifically, this entire story is BS.
Sorry to ruin your dreams :x

It is easier for someone to call this Beal Code a fake than it is to stand up and do the work to see for themselves if it is. I am one that may stand alone for what found and beleve in. I just wonder how much work you have done on the code before you printed and post your thoughts?????? I thought so.

THERE IS A MESSAGE IN THE CODES. If it is to a treasure ???? or a joke I will find out. I have spent many months on the codes and we went to Bedford Co. in Va. 3 times to reasearch the story. I also want to know what is in the code and put this story to rest . I HOPE TO PROVE TO YOU AND OTHERS LIKE YOU That there is some kind of a message in the Beale Codes. I do not know if there is or was a treasure but the codes have somthing in them.

Hmmm...
I realise I add this quite late after the original thread, but I find it funny how quickly people try to dismiss people who claim the code is false....

Someone who is interested enough to be on a site that discusses the Beale cipher, yet dismisses it as false has most likely solved (or thinks they've solved) the puzzle, and is simply discouraging others from looking

Those who claim to be on to something, on the other hand, are most likely still looking - and are posting bait in an attempt to discover more information.

All will be revealed in good time.....

I have reason to believe the treasure was recovered and used in the Civil war to free prisoners on Johnson Island by John Beale

Bruce watson
I have reason to believe the treasure was recovered and used in the Civil war to free prisoners on Johnson Island by John Beale
And what reason would that be? Evidence please.

What is this?