Philly Runners -- Welcome

Welcome to our Philly Runners forum. This message board is provided for running-related discussion in the Philadelphia area and around the world. You are welcome to start your own topics and reply to others.

You don't need to post only running-related items, but commercial interests don't have a business being on here (unless you're trying to sell your used treadmill, for example). We don't have "rules" but will try to use our best good-faith judgment. 

Please do not list the full name of anybody other than yourself. Please use first names only or first name plus first letter of last name. Messages that include full names will be deleted. 

When starting a topic for an event with a specific date, please list the date of the event in the subject line. For example: "Media 5 Miler Friday June 17".

Some posts will be deleted after a while due to space limitations. Have fun, and please be sure to visit our main website for more information on our club and more running-related information.

Forum: Philly Runners Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Caesar Rodney Hilly Half-Marathon March 26/Carpool/Lunch after race

Hi all.

We will be carpooling down to the Caesar Rodney Hilly Half-Marathon in Wilmington, DE on Sunday, March 26

Please note this race is the same day as the LOVE Run Half-Marathon in Philly. I'm not endorsing one race over the other. In years past some runners have done both. This year you won't be able to do that.

To sign up for Caesar Rodney, go here: http://action.lung.org/site/TR?fr_id=14944&pg=entry

There is a Philly Runners team, so you can join that (Thanks Lisa!).

Once you have signed up, please post here to let me know you have done so.

Also, if you need a ride or can give a ride, please say so. Either way, please leave your email address here on the board so I can arrange the carpool in the days leading up to the race.

Also, please indicate here if you plan on coming for lunch. Lunch will be at Washington Street Ale House at approx 12:15pm and I will send out more info on that the week of the race. Please let me know if anybody else will be joining you and/or if you have any dietary restrictions.

Email  
Re: Caesar Rodney Hilly Half-Marathon March 26/Carpool/Lunch after race

I'm coming, although I'll be doing only the really fun part of the race: the hill! Whew, at least there's only one!

Lunch of course too. I can drive if necessary.

Without a doubt, one of the best races I've ever done. Anyone on the fence should try it at least once.

Brian N.

I am in for the race and lunch afterwards. I will need a ride.

I will echo Brian's comments; it's a great race. Also, one point to note is that the YMCA (only a few blocks from the start of the race) opens their doors for our use so if you bring a lock, shower stuff and a change of clothes, you can enjoy a very comfortable lunch!

Thanks for organizing,
Lindsey

Your Next Race & Date: Caesar Rodney Half Marathon

Email  

Hello!

I'll be doing this race once again, and lunch of course! I can drive, and have room for 3 passengers comfortably.

Cheers!

Andrew

Your Next Race & Date: Caesar Rodney Half Marathon 3/26/17

Your Favorite Running Shoe: Liking Asics Gel Nimbus

Email  

Thanks for organizing Seth! I will be joining for this fun run..and of course after race food. I will need a ride as well, so please count me in!

Nicole

Your Next Race & Date: NYC Half 3/19/17

Your Favorite Running Shoe: Saucony

Email  

I signed up for the race. This will be my first Caesar Rodney. I also put myself on the Philly Runners team. I would need a ride, if possible and would also like to attend lunch afterwords. Thanks!

Your Next Race & Date: CAESAR RODNEY HALF on 3/26/17

Your Favorite Running Shoe: Mizuno Wave Rider

Hi Seth,

I just signed up and put me down for lunch. I can also give a ride if needed or carpool with someone.

Thank you

Earl

Your Next Race & Date: Ceasar Rodney 3/26

Your Favorite Running Shoe: Nike Zoom Odyssey

Email  

Hey I won't be able to run this year, doing the Atlanta marathon the weekend before but would like to cheer everyone on and of course get lunch after. I will probably need a carpool or something if it's far from the train station. Good luck everyone!

Your Next Race & Date: Chilly cheeks January 22

Your Favorite Running Shoe: Something in a 4E

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com