This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4th annual 2006 Kids Fishing Day hosted by the Showdown

Hey everyone!
We are getting ready for our 4th annual Kids Fishing Day @ the Staunton View Day-Use area. It will be on 9/16/06. If you are interested in supporting the event please contact us! We had a great year in 2005 the event has grown 250% since we had the first on in 2003.
We are expecting another record breaking crowd this September and every $ counts. The kids will get to fish, play games, have lunch and many,many free prizes are given away through-out the day. It's the next best thing to x-mas for the kids. It's just a good fun filled day by the lake.
Don't forget to mark this date on your calendar. Bring the family out and join in with the rest of us.
Contact Weston's Grocery @ 434-735-8106 or email me (mobydick39@msn.com) if you want to be a sponsor or help out.
Thanks, John Moore, Warren Weston, " The Catfish Showdown" staff, friends and sponsors

Re: 4th annual 2006 Kids Fishing Day hosted by the Showdown

Let's give the Kids another great event @ Staunton-View on 9/16/06. The Showdown friends and staff are diligently gathering donations for the event. If you want to help out ,just stop by Weston's Grocery in Red Oak on Hwy. 15 North of Clarksvile and talk to Warren or give him a call @ 434-735-8106.
I'm in Florida working and will be back for that weekend. I'm looking forward to all those smiling faces when the sun rises on Staunton-View again. Come on out and bring those chairs and let the kids enjoy the great outdoors! See ya'll there!!

Re: 4th annual 2006 Kids Fishing Day hosted by the Showdown

THIS SATURDAY!