Welcome to The Daycare Resource Connection Forum
To go to our webiste click on link      www.daycareresource.com

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Welcome to The Daycare Resource Connection Forum
To go to our webiste click on link      www.daycareresource.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New resource for daycare providers

Hello All,

My name is Richard Taylor and I’m the CEO of ParentChex. (http://www.parentchex.com)

We offer a vital service to anyone running or considering running a day care/child care center, school, camp, or after-school program. Our goal is to help providers make sound financial decisions when considering new parents and assist them by increasing the collection of delinquent accounts. We provide the ability to search the child care/tuition payment histories of parents nationwide.

Here are the benefits to our clients:

Provides them with the information they need to make sound decisions

Allows them the ability to mitigate financial risks

Helps them avoid costly debt collection services in an effort to recover their unpaid child care or tuition payments

Helps them avoid the frustration dealing with parents that have unacceptable payment histories

Allows them to focus on providing excellent childcare and education for the children they serve without the unfortunate distraction of non-paying parents

We are providing a free 30 day trial if you create an account by 7/21/06.

Try us out and let us "Help You Make Decisions"

Re: New resource for daycare providers

Good resources for the right provider, does this also work with home daycare as well or is this system center based. I like hoe its explained. We have a ssimiliar system in place where i currently work but i will keep you in mind could you mail be some information.
maria

Maria,

This system is for anyone who owns/manages a day care center, home based day care, private schools, summer camps, or after-school programs.

Our goal is to give child care and educational professionals the tools they need to make informed decisions when considering new clients as well as the ability to report accounts when they have incurred a loss.

We are currently working on some additional tools that we will be adding to the system. For example, we are developing ways to help with risk analysis, adding the option of requesting additional consumer reports, collections, and many more.

Child care and education are critial to our society. Unfortunately, the industry has and continues to suffer major losses due to provider abuse. Myself and my partners have seen it first hand.

I will be more than happy to send you additional information. Please send your mailing address to rtaylor@parentchex.com.

Thanks for considering our service and have a wonderful weekend!

Richard

Thanks for the opinion:
My email is maddperry@msn.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
maria