Return to Website

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD

Baytubers get discounts on kayaks and rentals at MALIBU KAYAKS in Sunset Beach! Ask for Carlos and tell him your a Baytuber.

KOBE SATO IN HIS NEW MINI-X AND FISHING IN HIS FIRST KAYAK FISHING TOURNAMENT AT AGE 8.

HOW TO ADD PHOTOS

< i m g  s r c = " h t t p : / / m o m e n t o f f a m e . y o u r  p h o t o . c o m . " >

take away the middle part and add your photo properties there that are already hosted at another site. The only place where you will need a space is between the g and s from the img src

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newport 10-7

OK, I finally got out fishing today. Balboa (k street, no concrete curb, nice!) Bay bass all day. On the water at 8:30 am out at 1pm. What a great day. Sunny warm and rhe fish were eating whatever I threw at them. Missed some too. Oh well. Next time.

Re: Newport 10-7

Well done Josh I'll see you out there some time.

Hank

website http://socalkayakfishing.blogspot.com/

Josh,

You are a lucky guy to be on the water yesterday. I heard we set records for heat, the temp in my truck said 97 deg. about noon. I wish I was out of the office and on the water. You gota love So Cal! Good job on the bass!

Take it easy!

Aaron

it's nice to know that there's still great bass fishing everywhere, great report. i'll be at Cherry beach trying luck for some butts. any suggestions?
take care.

Tight to the beach... Kenny

Ya Aaron, an exeptional day for me. Just to be on the water was cool, but fish too? No way! Later.