Return to Website

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD

Baytubers get discounts on kayaks and rentals at MALIBU KAYAKS in Sunset Beach! Ask for Carlos and tell him your a Baytuber.

KOBE SATO IN HIS NEW MINI-X AND FISHING IN HIS FIRST KAYAK FISHING TOURNAMENT AT AGE 8.

HOW TO ADD PHOTOS

< i m g  s r c = " h t t p : / / m o m e n t o f f a m e . y o u r  p h o t o . c o m . " >

take away the middle part and add your photo properties there that are already hosted at another site. The only place where you will need a space is between the g and s from the img src

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lurkers beware...

...I heard rumor that lurkers who are not posting will soon be pruned and a new password will be given out... so please for goodness sake post something and make a contribution to humanity and the site

Re: Lurkers beware...

tomorrow I'll send them out by email.

Kiyo

website Baytubers.com

don't forget your fireman buddie

hey i'm a lurker. really never had anything to post. i'm new at fishing. i'm considering buying a yak, but need a truck first. really great website and as soon as get a yak, hopefully i'll be out there fishing with you guys. i usually do my fishing from the shore. any pointers for a new fellow?

For all you new guys who are looking for a good deal on kayaks, go to malibu kayaks in Sunset Beach and ask for Carlos. Tell him your a Baytuber and you want to buy a rental or a new Malibu Extreme Blem.

Kiyo

website Baytubers.com

Just have fun! Relax and enjoy it.
Try using live smelt and cast it out and bring it in slowly. Don't just stay in one spot and sit in a chair. Move to find the fish.

Kiyo

website Baytubers.com

How'dy from Texas
I work to much and the gators are still around nothing to post at this time.

i am also a lurker but do truly enjoy your site. please keep me on board.

Hey Guss............got your message the other day. Looking forwar to fishing with you when you get back in town!!

Kiyo, let's go Hooping!! I told Aaron how you hoop with 5lbs of lead on your nets to get a good work out!!

GBF

I don't know if it's 5 lbs of lead. There are five of those weights on each net though. Not sure how much each one is.

Might go tonight!

Kiyo

website Baytubers.com

Alex,
I know exactly where you're coming from. It took me some time before I got a yak, and a used one at that. You'll be hooked once you're on the water. I found my yak on Craigslist. Check it out. I have a small car and it's good enough to shuttle the yak around. I post my shore reports here from time to time.

website http://socalkayakfishing.blogspot.com/

And some of us lurk because we sometimes get physical problems and can't get out. We fish through you guys. Please don't drop us simply because we have problems sometimes that stop us from active fishing.

All you guys have to do is make comments on the posts that you read...Just like you just did...You didn't say anything about catching something...You just made a comment regarding this post and that is all you have to do It is very simple, just add your two cents...Say congrats to a nice catch or even say you are jealous of the catch or anything on your mind...Ask the guy what he caught it on or whatever... But don't come out and say you don't have anything to say because you just did...Kenny

I'll try to be a little more active. I believe this is probably the first fishing site I found back around 1999/2000. Has it been that long???

Re: Lurkers beware..."No Kayak to fish out of"

If you don't have a kayak to fish out of we get discounts on kayak rentals to fish the tournaments or to just fish...Call Carlos at Malibu Kayaks in Sunset Beach for details...Kenny
ps. if you want an introduction to kayak fishing just shoot me an eamil and we'll set something up and show you the ropes.....

Medical problems for the last 5 months have kept me off the water. I still have my xfactor, and next month hopefully you guys will see me out there.

Make it easy to remember. Jack

Jack, you get any bugs yet? Kenny

Havent been out yet mabey next week. Jack

Jack, I can't go during the week for the next month... But I can go on a Sat...Shoot me an email...Kenny

Jack,

GBF and I will be at the usual spot tonight just like last year. Come on down be their about 5:30 hope to see you.

Hope to hoop with you soon!

Take it easy!

Aaron

I'd post a reply or report but everytime I do, Rock wants me to adopt him as my son

Kiyo, I was hanging out with the Shaefer boys, Mark & Chet, last weekend, told them to tell you hello!

Ed

They have some stories don't they!

I'm sure I'll see one of them in the shop this week.

Kiyo

website Baytubers.com

Keep me on the list,Kiyo. Last outing was Sept. tourney,(in which I might add I was the only Baytuber representing) but to busy since that. Probably will be back out in Nov.
Good luck at Redondo this weekend. I'll see ya soon.
Todd