Return to Website

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD

Baytubers get discounts on kayaks and rentals at MALIBU KAYAKS in Sunset Beach! Ask for Carlos and tell him your a Baytuber.

KOBE SATO IN HIS NEW MINI-X AND FISHING IN HIS FIRST KAYAK FISHING TOURNAMENT AT AGE 8.

HOW TO ADD PHOTOS

< i m g  s r c = " h t t p : / / m o m e n t o f f a m e . y o u r  p h o t o . c o m . " >

take away the middle part and add your photo properties there that are already hosted at another site. The only place where you will need a space is between the g and s from the img src

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Photos of tournament

Very nice and calm day out today at Cabrillo Beach for the Baytubers.com 3rd. Annual Summer Tournament. My report for the day was just one Halibut around......... 8" Halibut was smaller than the bait! There was one very happy winner that took home $1000.00 for his Halibut and another happy winner who took home his new Malibu X-Factor from the raffle. I now have a new kayak fishing partner for life! Can't wait till he gets his first legal Halibut from the kayak!!

Thanks to everyone who came out to support us. To the guys and gals who helped out with the tournament. To the sponsors for the very nice donations. It was nice meeting some new faces today also. And thanks to Kenny for a wonderful tournament.

Here's some photos of the tournament.

Kiyo

this guy wanted to be the first guy out!

guys getting ready in the parking lot

more guys setting up

and more

Kenny signing up guys at the table.

James has to take a second look at Larry's custom hot rod cart

another photo

as he was leaving

Dave, Kobe and Larry talk about where the fish might be.

Jimmy on the new Malibu Mini-X

Jimmy's new wife Venessa on her new Mini-X

Say Cheese!

Flick without a beer?

Here's a couple of heavy hitters! Chris Desantis and Rhino

Kobe and his new mini-x

ended up being the bottom!

1st place Halibut and $1000.00 richer

This is a happy man!

Hook1 team member Dave Pliska and his two lovely daughters celebrate dads 2nd. place finish.

3rd. place for his third straight year for the summer tournaments is DJ Rich.

Tattuna won 4th. place and a rod

5th place winner

Saba Slayer, John Gugliota and Bryce waiting for the X-Factor to be raffled.

and the winner of the X-factor Mr. Soto!

and the final photo

There are 165 photos of the tournament. Some on the water and some at the raffle. Sorry I don't have all the names with the faces. Just let me know who you are and I will post your names to your photo.

Kiyo

website BaYtUbErS.cOm

Re: Photos of tournament

The photos are in the PHOTO section under (3rd annual summer tournament 8/12/06)

Kiyo

website BaYtUbErS.cOm

Here's some more photos

Kiyo

website BaYtUbErS.cOm

Looks like everyone had a good time. I'll definetly be able to make the next tourney. Well done!

Hank

website http://seastrikers.blogspot.com/

Too many pics for one thread, can't even get half to come in without rebooting a couple of times...Kenny

Still having computer problems? Comes up quick here.

Kiyo

website BaYtUbErS.cOm

I don't have DSL or Cable...I still have the old Dial Up...Still on Workmans Comp til the begining of the year...Kenny

Kiyo.......that's a great picture of Kobe!!!

Thanks Rock! Hopefully there will be a lot more but with some fish!

Kiyo

website BaYtUbErS.cOm

Kiyo and Kenny. Thanks for hosting a fun tourney. I had a great time and met alot of friendly people. Kobe's picture is a classic. Send it out to the magazines. Kobe kyaking solo must have made you a proud Daddy. Kenny, did you give up fishing the derby because you were busy prepping everything? If so, extra special thanks.
Bryce

Re: Photos of tournament....Bryce

Bryce...Yup, you got it...Thanks...Gonna fish this weekend though, probably be at Redondo on Sat...Kenny