Return to Website

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD

Baytubers get discounts on kayaks and rentals at MALIBU KAYAKS in Sunset Beach! Ask for Carlos and tell him your a Baytuber.

KOBE SATO IN HIS NEW MINI-X AND FISHING IN HIS FIRST KAYAK FISHING TOURNAMENT AT AGE 8.

HOW TO ADD PHOTOS

< i m g  s r c = " h t t p : / / m o m e n t o f f a m e . y o u r  p h o t o . c o m . " >

take away the middle part and add your photo properties there that are already hosted at another site. The only place where you will need a space is between the g and s from the img src

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Going to Redondo tomorrow

No reports??? I'm still going to Redondo tomorrow to find out for myself. Will give a report when I get back.

Kiyo

website BaYtUbErS.cOm

Re: Going to Redondo tomorrow

Sorry about that...was so tired when I got done cleaning up all my stuff I crashed and woke up at 3:30AM now I can't go back to sleep... maybe I should join you ... We all got some Calico's, I got 2 small Leopard Sharks, I think I hooked a big BSB that did what he wanted to do and than broke me off ... Nice seeing James, Gary, Aaron, Aarons friend on the water...Kenny
PS...the receiver didn't have bait again we got a bunch of nice smelt, little macs and spanish near Flat Rock.

Launched out of rat beach surf looked small when we looked over the cliff. Got down to the water and it got bigger and more consistant. My buddy Sean the rookie rolled twice trying to get out, finally got out on the 3rd try. I got out no problem.

Made a couple of smelt for bait sent one to the bottom got a big calico. My buddy Sean caught a couple of smaller calicos.

Saw kenny in his new zodiak style boat and James in his kayak. Had to stay up wind from kenny the exaust was killing me.(stinky Motor)

My buddy Sean landed thu the surf perfect, I followed him and got all the way in jumped out in 2ft of water and my boat turned sidways a wave came and flipped the boat. I broke 2 of my best rods. I have been surf launching and landing a bunch of times, first time I have had any damage.

I guess im using my old rods until the fred hall show or a good deal comes my way.

Kiyo good job on the legal butt!

Take it easy!

Aaron

say aaron, sorry to hear about the rods but james has a hook up on some nice rods if you are interested

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I was just hoping later.

I was in the neighbor hood of save on tackel on tuesday and found a nice rod on sale for 1/2 price. It is pretty much just like the one I broke. If I only had time to get on the water I would be back in business.

Take it easy!

Aaron