Return to Website

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD

Baytubers get discounts on kayaks and rentals at MALIBU KAYAKS in Sunset Beach! Ask for Carlos and tell him your a Baytuber.

KOBE SATO IN HIS NEW MINI-X AND FISHING IN HIS FIRST KAYAK FISHING TOURNAMENT AT AGE 8.

HOW TO ADD PHOTOS

< i m g  s r c = " h t t p : / / m o m e n t o f f a m e . y o u r  p h o t o . c o m . " >

take away the middle part and add your photo properties there that are already hosted at another site. The only place where you will need a space is between the g and s from the img src

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New board on front page

We will be having a private board just for the guys who enter the tournaments. I believe I have to give you a password? Not sure yet. I'm just messing around and I'll let you guys know.

Kiyo

website BaYtUbErS.cOm

Re: New board on front page

Hey Kiyo I have been trying to register on the new boards but for some reason i can not get the confirmation code to show itself it is just a red x. So i can not complete the registration.

Any luck Blair?

website BaYtUbErS.cOm

Hey Blair...Just follow the simple directions...If you can't figure it out have Winter do it for you... Good luck tonight...Kenny

Funny Kenny.

and Kiyo I still can not complete it the code you have to type in to complete the registration just does not show itself.

Blair,

Dave Pliska also had that problem. He said he had to turn his security down a little.

Your security is probably too high.

website BaYtUbErS.cOm

Yeah I had to allow all cookies in the setting to get that to pop up.

Blair, just do like I do and delete your cookies every week...Make sure and not delete the first one though...And make sure you remember your pass codes cause when you delete the cookies you have to reenter your pass codes...Kenny