Return to Website

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD

Baytubers get discounts on kayaks and rentals at MALIBU KAYAKS in Sunset Beach! Ask for Carlos and tell him your a Baytuber.

KOBE SATO IN HIS NEW MINI-X AND FISHING IN HIS FIRST KAYAK FISHING TOURNAMENT AT AGE 8.

HOW TO ADD PHOTOS

< i m g  s r c = " h t t p : / / m o m e n t o f f a m e . y o u r  p h o t o . c o m . " >

take away the middle part and add your photo properties there that are already hosted at another site. The only place where you will need a space is between the g and s from the img src

BAYTUBERS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cherry 1/4

Made bait at Mothers Beach before sunrise. Tons of tiny smelt, but managed to scrape up just over a dozen decent sized ones. Hit Cherry and landed a 21" 'but in the first ten minutes, but only got a couple sandies after that. Saw DJ Rich surf fishing there, hopefully he did better than me.

I'll be on the water ALOT more this year, I'm changing my schedule so I can get out more often, hopefully weekly again! If anyone wants to get out on a Monday or Thursday, hit me up.

website tattooosbycharles.com

Re: Cherry 1/4

Lucky Charles! Thanks for the report.

Kiyo

website BaYtUbErS.cOm

Re: Cherry 1/4

Let me know when you want to fish Charles....Can't during the week, unless you want to hoop. I have been killing them in Dana but I am waiting for this full moon to pass until I go back out.