Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
If law "inexcusable", did Jesus condemn himself by law imputing sin?

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 2 notes law judgment of others and excusing oneself is "inexcusable" and self-condemning with consequences: wrath and indignation, tribulation and anguish. So, it poses the question: did "Jesus" perhaps condemn(law) himself to death by law judging others as sinners? For the only way to impute sin to anyone is to invoke the law, which then also condemns the person judging others as sinners.

Galatians 3 also notes what's evident from the evidence is "that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God". So it poses the question: does this also include the man "Jesus"?

Perhaps this is the reason "Christ" is the end of the law, Christ abolished the law to be our peace; Also why both eternal life and peace with God are said to be "through Jesus --> Christ" which end focuses on "Christ". Also why "reconciling the world" to "that God" (the God of all grace) is notably done "in Christ", not in Jesus. For being reconciled to Jesus is as being reconciled to death, not life.

What are your thoughts on it? Enquiring minds want to know.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: If law "inexcusable", did Jesus condemn himself by law imputing sin?

Dear Danny,
Everyone who enters into judgement after falling asleep will perish. We are to pass from judgement into life. We have to judge ourselves not to be judged. If we judge ourselves and correct our mistakes (as best we can), we will find favor in the eyes of Father, and His judgement will be in our favor before we fall asleep. Come judgement day we will have already passed into life and will not face judgement. To say Yeshua (Jesus) condemed himself is not judging yourself. You are comparing yourself to Him and saying I am ok with what I am doing because Yeshua as He walked this earth was not perfect and was a hypocrite and self-condemning. You say He is not worthy to judge others. The judgement will not fall in your favor and you shall perish. I do not care what Paul says as I do not care what the evil one says. If you believed and had true faith in Jesus, you would believe His words. You do not believe His words and do not judge yourself. You put your faith in grace alone and not in good works and deeds along with faith. You say James dovetails Pauls gospel. James said ol' foolish man, do you not know that faith without works is dead? Somehow that does not seem to match up with grace alone and works nullify the cross. Did James really need to say Paul for us to know who he was speaking of? Do you not know the letter of James (brother of Yeshua named James the Just) was to exhile Paul from the believers in Asia (2 Tim. 1:15). Yeshua judged in the favor of the believers in Asia (Rev. 2:2). You said you have not been reconciled with Jesus (Yeshua). I do not have to judge you, nor will I. Your judgement will await after you fall asleep. Oh how I wish you would have true faith in Yeshua and keep His true commandments (true law) and pass from death to life as He plainly spoke. I am sorry you have chosen to ignore Father and Yeshua in favor of Paul. Paul was written out long ago, as Jude said, as a wondering star awaiting blackness of eternal death. Why do your refuse to love, follow, and listen to the One who would stand up now and judge in your favor? You have condemed the Living Father, but He would forgive you. A man shall live once and then the judgement. If you have not passed from death to life before you fall asleep, you will never pass and shall be reserved for the blackness of outer darkness (eternal death) from which there is no resurrection. Is it not sad enough that you will choose this path, but do you have to try and take people down the same "dead"end path? You are not my enemy, your teachings are my enemy. I will trample the teachings of the evil one with my last breath, but I will hope to my last breath you turn from death into life. There is no life but through Yeshua, and you have rejected and condemed Him in favor of the one you call Christ. Christ is the god of Paul and of the evil one. Yeshua (Jesus) is the way, the truth, and the life. Paul never met Yeshua. Paul met the one he calls Christ Jesus, who was the devil in sheeps clothing. Paul saviour and the true saviour have nothing in common.
These are my thoughts on it, so Enquiring minds will know.

Re: Re: If law "inexcusable", did Jesus condemn himself by law imputing sin?

Dear AC Paul (AntiChrist Paul),

Grace unto you, and peace,

I'm not trying to make Jesus, or you, or anyone bad. For as I've noted to you before, I would not want to be right(divided) to make anyone wrong(left); Since this would be a blame game that inducts all players into a hall of shame. Rather I'm looking at the "inexcusable" aspect of law judging mentioned in Romans 2, which seems to also condemn & penalize those who law judge others. When they law impute sin to make others 'sinners', perhaps it also makes them sinners, thereby law is "inexcusable", no accuse others and excuse me by law. For "there is no respect of persons with God", whether God is perceived as Law or as Grace. What applies to any applies to all. That is a constant biblical theme mentioned more than a dozen times from 2Chronciles to 1Peter; And James 2:1 says: My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, [the Lord] of glory, with respect of persons; Which concurs with what Paul says, to Jews & Gentiles.
http://www.godshew.org/Partiality.html

With respect to "Jesus", it is plausible he is not law judging, but rather teaching about law jugdment; Especially about how any breach of any law is as if a breach of all the law. Paul & James seem to concur.

Yet Jesus seems to play two parts: Son of Man and Son of God, which sometimes contradict each another, with accusation vs no accusation; And even as Son of God, Jesus seems to be Son of God "on high", rather than Son of God in heaven: "higher than the heavens"; Also standing rather than seated right of God. So I'm saying it may require looking closer at all the details, to solve the (allegoric) mystery thereof.

I'm looking at the "allegory" & "mystery" aspect of it all, scriptures written for our "learning"; Not for accusation or condemnation of any, but rather for the sake of awareness & understanding. For God did not send his Son to condemn (law) the world, but that through him (through Jesus-->Christ) the world might be saved (graced & truthed): John 1:17 & 3:17. The word "through", being oft mentioned, seems to allegorically denote a passage, or a change, or a conversion, as if going "through" a door, way, from life + death(added) to eternal life(only); As if from grace + law(added) to grace(only).
http://www.godshew.org/through.htm

I'm not adverse to good works resulting from a conversion from law to grace; Rather as Paul seems to say to (depressed) Timothy, keep the good (grace) and let go of the bad (law) works. For law seems to be both good and evil, but grace is good only. Law seems to be corruptible, but grace is incorruptible. Law seems to be non eternal, but grace is eternal.

The only judgment I perceive from "merciful" God is that all are "approved" by grace finds no fault, and none are approved by law is fault-finding, even of itself. So Paul finds it "evident" from all the evidence: "that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God": Galatians 3:12. Perhaps not even the man Jesus. For "the law is not of faith": Galatains 3:11; And whatsoever is "not of faith" is sin: Romans 14:23. So, I'm just trying to connect all the biblical dots, and to "learn" from doing such "what meaneth I will have mercy, and not sacrifice". For as Translators of the Bible noted to readers, it's preposterous order to teach first and learn afterward. So I try not to teach, but rather share what I have learned, in as grace us a manner as possible.

AC, I can't say I've ever thought as you do, that Paul is AntiChrist; But I can say I used to be as zealous for the law as you are. But I found law to be destructive, rather than constructive; Or both constructive and destructive afterward. Grace is constructive only, never destructive; As God is merciful only (Luke 6:36), not merciful & merciless, nor ever merciless. Only mercy is obtainable at the "throne of grace": Hebrews 4:16, which seems to be "higher" than "on high" where both mercy and vengeance occur, also (left/right)division and partiality, notably via the Son of Man (Jesus).

As for "Christ Jesus" (reverse of Jesus Christ), I find CJ only occurs from Acts to Peter; Not used in the four gospel accounts, nor in Revelation. I find Paul uses both CJ & JC, but always clarifies he's an apostle of JC by the will of God; Opens & closes his epistles with JC, opening with "the Lord JC" and closing with "our Lord JC". For Paul notes to Timothy: "all who will godly in CJ shall suffer persecution": 2Timothy 3:12. So Paul writes to CJ people, but notably as a JC person, noting JC is the only foundation laid to build on: 1Corinthians 3:11; Also noting eternal life & peace with God are "through J-->C", "in Christ" thereof: And that reconciling the world, to and by that God unto himself, is done "in Christ", not in Jesus, who brought "division" and not peace. "Christ" is our peace, who abolished the law, thereby bringing an end to law vs law & law vs grace divisions. Peace(rest) is the absence of division(unrest).

Even God cannot be one by division, but is one by unity of the Spirit, notably the Spirit of Grace. God and Son are also one; And the Son of God prays we also may be one, and God and Son are one.

So it seems Jesus first took grace + law(added) and made it grace or law: "division": "either make the tree good (grace) or corrupt (law)". But Jesus also accused some of being "sinners": Matthew 9:13, contrary to John 5:45 (I will not accuse you); And to do such he had to invoke the law (only the law imputes sin), which then condemns all to death, by concluding them all in unbelief, none righteous, no, not one. But God is one, also God & Son are one, so such would make God and Son unrighteous; And God did not send his Son to bring us condemntion or death; But rather God sent his Son to bring us grace, and truth, and eternal life, which is notably "through Jesus-->Christ", notably "in Christ" thereof.

So it seems being reconciled to Jesus is as being reconciled to death (by law), but being reconciled to Christ is as being reconciled to life (by grace): Romans 5:10. Of the two mentions of "reconciled", one is notably "much more", or the "more excellent way" spoken of by Paul: 1Corinthians 12:31; And both reconcileds would be as an oxymoron, with the first being as extinction (by law), not salvation (by grace and truth).

AC, I'm not trying to 'ignore' anything, but rather daring to compare things: "Comparing spiritual things with spiritual", and the only two things "spiritual" to compare are Law vs Grace, "contrary" things: contrary one to the other: Galatians 5:17; And contrary things cannot co-exist in peace. But Christ is our peace, who abolished the law: Ephesians 2:13-15; And God is the author of peace(rest), not the author of confusion(unrest): 1Corinthians 14:33.

As for judgment, we are to judge righteous judgment, not unrighteous judgment of law, which condemns all.

Re: If law "inexcusable", did Jesus condemn himself by law imputing sin?

My thoughts on it are already posted in your forum here:
http://pub30.bravenet.com/forum/2526810710/show/1069441

God was not the Judge who, by using the law, condemned Jesus to die. Jesus did not condemn himself through the Law, he condemned the wicked through his own death. His innocent blood is in their hands. The law of God, which says "Thou shalt not bear false witness" was used against him in order to condemn him when he said that he was the Christ, the Son of Man. The Jews called his claim “blasphemy” and Peter denied him three times. Jesus did not have a witness to support his claim.
Was the law wrong or impure? No
Did Jesus lie or was he impure? No
So what is the problem? It is in the SIN of the unjust wicked who pervert the Law. The problem is not the Law of God, and the problem is not in Jesus Christ or Christ Jesus.

The law of God, when used in Judgment, imputes sin, but the enmity (enemy/hostility) in the flesh is not CAUSED by the law itself. It is CAUSED by sin working in the flesh. Is the law sin? God forbid. The law merely exposes the sin. Sin does not come from the law, nor from God; it comes from Satan. On the other hand, when the law imputes righteousness, righteousness is not CAUSED by the law, and does not come from the law; it comes from the GRACE of God, and that grace is the gift that purifies the heart unto righteousness. Without the Gift, there can be no righteousness; all will die by the law because of SIN. Jesus died for our SINS and was the sacrifice for the removal and forgiveness of our SINS, not for the removal and forgiveness of the Law. Jesus condemned SIN in the flesh, he did not condemn the Law in the flesh. The carnal mind is enmity against God, not the Law.

Who will be rewarded with destruction at the time of the end when the world stands before the Judgment Seat of Christ? Satan and his evil servants/followers who hold the wickedness of SIN.
Who will be rewarded with salvation at the time of the end when the world stands before the Judgment Seat of Christ? The Righteous servants/followers of Jesus who hold the righteousness of faith.
How does Christ, who is the righteous Judge/King, impute wickedness unto the wicked and righteousness unto the righteous? Through a righteous Judgment according to the perfect Law of God.

Matt 5:17-20
“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. -- For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. -- Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. -- For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.”

Daniel, you repeatedly keep quoting Romans 10:4 “Christ is the end of the law” to support your pursuit of “This vs. That”, but you do not understand that the Law is NOT the problem. The problem is SIN. Through the taking away of SIN and giving of the Gift (faith --> righteousness) there is NO ENMITY anymore. Sin is taken out of the way, not the Law.

Romans 10:3-4 “For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.”
When standing in front of the judgment seat of Christ, only the non-believers have to worry about the effects of The Law. For the believers, Christ has made an end of the effect of the Law because he has taken sin out of the way, and therefore the enmity. The believers, through faith, can now enter into the Kingdom of God, Eternal Life. Thank you Jesus.

Re: Re: If law "inexcusable", did Jesus condemn himself by law imputing sin?

Dear JK,

Grace(not law) unto you, and peace(not division),

The "grace" Noah found in the eyes of the LORD was neither pure grace, nor impartial; But grace + law, especially if Noah did both: "all God commanded" and "all the LORD commanded", which were contrary things. This sort of grace was partial to Noah and his family; To eight 'souls', who were perhaps not yet spiritual, but soulish, who all died and received not the promise: Hebrews 11, since do the will of God precedes receive the promise: Hebrews 10:36. And the will of God is: I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: Matthew 9:13 (from Hosea 6:6), which meaneth I will have grace and not law when studied out.
http://www.godshew.org/GodShew4.htm

So we are to divide assunder soul & spirit: Hebrews 4:12, as with first Adam (soul) & last Adam (spirit) in 1Corinthians 15. But we are also exhorted to compare spirit (of error) & spirit (of truth): 1John 4, as "comparing spiritual things with spiritual": 1Corinthians 2:13, NT law vs NT grace... BECAUSE "as in Adam all die", whether it's first "Adam" or last "Adam". So it's a three stage progression to life void of death:
First Adam(die)-->Last Adam(die)-->Christ(live).

God forbid? Such a biblical phrase speaks of no, not this, but that; In such a comparative teaching: shew (plural of show) about law vs grace: about what is grace compared to what it's not: law, about what is mercy compared to what it's not: sacrifice, about what is peace compared to what it's not: division.

There is a matter of save some, but it's only to scuttle all perish (by grace + law), till we get to the end where none perish (by grace void of law). So with Noahic grace it was save some, to keep seed alive; But with JC grace and truth it's save all (the world) so none should perish by pure grace.

So another sort of "grace" came by JC: John 1:17. For the grace Noah found in the eyes of the LORD(LAW) was grace + law, which is as blessed + cursed = accursed, or as life + death = dead end; And for all if there is no respect of persons with God, no partiality, neither with Law is inexcusable nor with Grace is merciful.

The law foretold of grace, but the law also makes grace "no more grace". The law demanded perfection: Genesis 17:1, but law cannot make comers perfect: Hebrews 10:1. Only pure grace makes comers perfect(merciful) as our Father in heaven is perfect(merciful): Mt 5:48 (Lk 6:36). "Perfected" is past tense in Heb 10:14; 1Jn 2:5; 1Jn 4:12. Made perfect, via "the God of all grace" (no law at all) in 1Peter 5:10 is followed by strengthened, stablished, and settled; And after we've suffered awhile by law.

JK, you still perceive both comfort & discomfort; But there's no discomfort in "the God of all comfort". You still perceive both grace & law; But there's no law in "the God of all grace".

Perhaps you haven't (yet) noticed there's two of everything to sort out in the Bible; Perhaps even two sorts of law: OT LAW & NT Law: Romans 8:2, and also two sorts of grace: Noahic grace & JC grace.

For when studying out the Noahic sort of grace, it ended bad for all, even for Noah; But when studying out the JC sort of grace, it ends good for you all: