Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wrongfully Convicted is proof law imperfect

Hebrews 10: although law demands perfection, it can NEVER make the comers thereunto perfect, being imperfect itself, only a "shadow" (dark version).

Do the will of God PRECEDES receive the promise.

Will of God: I will have mercy, and not sacrifice.
What does it mean? I will have grace, and not law.

Law is good, but "both good and evil" ends evil.
Grace is also good, but it's always good "only".

Law is holy, but also among "unholy": 2Timothy3.
Grace also holy, but never among unholy things.

Law is spiritual, but spiritual perversion and abuse.
Grace also spiritual, but never perferted nor abusive.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Innocence Project in USA has 200 proofs law is faulty

Innoncence Project in USA celebrates 200th person exhonerated ... a drop in oceans, but again proof law imperfect:

Jerry Miller was exonerated in Chicago after serving 24 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit. He becomes the 200th person to be exonerated by DNA evidence. To recognize this landmark, the Innocence Project launched a month-long national campaign to prevent this injustice from happening to more people.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The lastest wrongful conviction of the crown (law) is William Mullins, who notably got an apology from the crown which wrongfully convicted him; But said crown would not go as far as calling him innocent, nor disrobe and step down when it(law) was proven faulty.

http://www.cbc.ca/news_archives/20071015.jhtml

The wrongful convictions of Donald Marshall Jr., David Milgaard and Guy Paul Morin have spotlighted what many call the failure of the Canadian justice system... IN DEPTH (WRONG FULL CONVICTIONS)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/wrongfullyconvicted/

POINT: His Grace is neither Law Law nor Law vs Law.
Repeating Law(Wrong Full) is Law(Wrong) Law(Wrong).
Law vs Law is as Loser vs Loser both sides of vs.

http://www.godshew.org/Romans8.html

Not only does a wrongful conviction rob a person of their life; But as many lawyers will admit upon questioning, just a wrongful accusation can also ruin a happy life. My own lawyer told me of several clients whose lives were totally ruined simply because they were questioined or asked about by the police in an investigation. Gossip soon spread they were somehow involved in it, and what followed was their careers or businesses failed along with their social network, to the point they actually had to move to a different city, start life all over again.

Compare this with John 5:45, which says do not think I (JC grace and truth) will accuse you, but Moses' law will accuse you. John 10:10 goes on tell how law is a thief that cometh not but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. Many people have had their life destroyed by an accusation that was not true.

Bottom line is law demands perfection Genesis 17:1, but can't make anyone perfect in Hebrews 10:1; For law is faulty: Hebrews 8:7, corruptible: 1Cor 15.

1Peter 1:23 notes born again is of incorruptible seed: grace, not of corruptible seed: law, nor of any law and grace mixture: Luke 5:36,37. For as 1Cor 15:50-53 notes, corruption(law) cannot inherit incorruption(grace); So this corruptible(law) must put on incorruption(grace), for a mortal to become an immortal.

So law demands grace, but law is not grace any more than mortal is immortal or corruptible is incorruptible. Hence we put off law (the old man) to put on grace (the new man). For they are contrary things that can't co-exist in peace. Christ is our peace who abolished the law. Christ is the end of the law: Romans 10:4, and not mend of the law: Luke 5:36.

Grace neither accuses nor condemns or law imputes sin:
John 3:17... John 5:45... John 8:11... 2Cor 5:19

Why not? Because law imputed sin, when it is finished, brings forth death: James 1:15, not life; And law is the strength of sin's death sting: 1Corinthians 15:56, thereby the ministration of condemnation and the ministration of death: 2Cor 3.

So let us put away faulty law for grace that is perfect: grace void of law, to have mercy void of sacrifice, and peace void of division.

May your law dogs be much less hounding,
when your grace is much more abounding, and
may only grace-->mercy-->peace enter your door.

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Wow, this post has over 5,000 views, which clearly suggests many are looking into the subject of wrongfully convicted and/or law is imperfect.

It doesn't take a genius to see law is accuser of the brethren in John 5:45's "Do not think that I (grace and truth) will accuse (law) you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses (the law was given by Moses: John 1:17), in whom ye trust"... when connecting biblical dots, to see trusting in the law results in being accused, and/or wrongfully convicted.

So, perhaps it's time we all put away the law: the schoolmaster which fails every student; be it be a wrongful conviction, or by even an accusation can also ruin a life, when driven by law to accuse.

Let us note the difference between Driven vs Led:
Law Driven: "walk before be", be perfect, or else
Grace Led: "follow me", be perfect, also merciful
Not under law, but under grace, if led of the Spirit
http://www.godshew.org/HGvsHS.htm

Let's note another difference between Law vs Grace:
Law: you first forgive all, or I won't forgive you
Grace: God first forgave you, so do likewise to all
For Christ's sake God forgave you by abolition of law

Law: I will forget you and I will forsake you
Grace: I will never leave you nor forsake you
Pick 1 of contrary things can't coexist in peace